mulder mulder 26-30 13 Answers Nov 20, 2012 in Religion

My religious views are not very compatible with many people.

Best Answer

Chose my own, parents later followed

Best Answer

Same here

Best Answer

No religion. As soon as I got old enough that I could no longer be forced to go to church, then I quit.

Best Answer

I chose truth rooted in fact, rather than "yeah take it on faith".

Best Answer

Raised christian. Was christian until age 34 when I became an informed atheist.

Best Answer

My parents are Christian and I am Christian. I heard arguments against it but I've seen too much evidence in it's favor to consider anything else.

Best Answer

Ha theres a possibility that he's there but if live among the clouds then why hasnt anyone in an airplane see him? ;) thinking..

Best Answer

I'm not religious, but I certainly didn't follow my parents.

Best Answer

I was raised atheist and chose my own religion when I was 10

Best Answer

I was raised Catholic. I am now what I call a George Carlinian: "Always be honest and faithful... and keep thy religion to thyself"

Best Answer

Parents, but I like reading about other religions/beliefs as well.

Best Answer

Do you ever worry that they made the wrong choice or do you have truly blind faith?

Best Answer

Not at all, christened and chose as an adult to be confirmed (Church of England). The Christianity I grew up with was all about peace and love, treat others as you would wish to be treated yourself, turn the other cheek, you know the good bits. At a young age I took, "There are many rooms in my Father's mansion" to mean, this is one religion, but there are other paths people can follow to arrive at the same place. So love finding out about other religions/beliefs now myself, surprising how much they have in common.

Best Answer

good answer.

Best Answer

I chose atheism, so neither is a correct response.

I was raised catholic though.

Best Answer