SONG LYRICS !
catfeesh catfeesh 31-35, F 9 Answers Nov 15, 2011

I did so many drugs that I barely remember...but I do remember the Femmes, hon

Best Answer

American Music ...

Best Answer

Love it! Though I am wondering if I'm getting these lyrics questions cuz I'm getting so old...naw, it's gotta be just cuz I'm so very punk rawk!

Best Answer

Hell yes , enough coke & speed to leave a double white line down a freeway , enough green for a nature reserve , fields of mushrooms etc ,etc. Well ,maybe not quite that much , but it sure seemed like it . Did i enjoy it , ? Yes ,sometimes , Regrets , ? yes ,a few . Truth is , i made some great friends along the way , even more as i began put an end to it . All things considered ,it was a nightmare of wasted opportunities , resources etc, and lots of grief for my family and friends. As for today ? Clean for 11 years now , and life is good without being spectacular . I am both very fortunate ,and very grateful to be alive , as so many of my friends have passed away.

Best Answer

yes i also did:-)

Best Answer

I've had my fun and have since started doing quite a bit less, but I would say all in all my experiences have made me a stronger person and have helped me meet some really cool and interesting people.

Best Answer

well i certainly imbibed into a few chemicals of some sort of another, my only vice left is white wine, and i have had to cut that down aswell...so boring! i

Best Answer

I don't drink any more ... These are song lyrics ! : ) How are you ?

Best Answer

too much work and not alot of play at the moment! you are having a fun day on e.p.heehee

Best Answer

Yes sweetie ... All the better 'cos you've arrived ...

Best Answer

aw hun, you are sooo sweet!

Best Answer

I've never done drugs, but thanks for asking.

Best Answer

You are so much better than everyone else, I'm so jealous.

Best Answer

Catfeesh, how many cans of red bull have you had today??? LOL

Best Answer

Song lyrics ! Soz !

Best Answer

Lol

Best Answer

I have definitely done "too many drugs" -I will always be remembered as that "'kid' who did too many drugs" and I will always be talked down to because of it, by most ppl anyway. Oh well! lol...

Best Answer