PonderingPanda PonderingPanda 22-25, M 10 Answers Feb 2 in Community

Yes I had a dream i was trying to take an order and could understand them at all I had to ask them to repeat themselves allot so weird

Best Answer

I had a 10 second dream where I locked eyes with a fox and then it ran away. That was all I can recall.

Best Answer

Totem animal spirit? I'd totally Look that up.

Best Answer

Yes..of trying to defend my home from zombies. Weird, because I haven't watched any zombie films or anything to do with zombies lately.

Best Answer

Who doesn't love a zombie dream? !

Best Answer

It sucked D:

Best Answer

Sry. I'm a horror freak.

Best Answer

Yeah. My dad was in jail and crying on the phone to me. He called to ask me for help securing his security system in his house. Then I went to do what he said, but all these people came rushing in asking to stay there. They wanted to use me, so I was angry. Then bunches of big doggies came in. I was afraid they'd hurt my kitty, so I promised to do anything for some of the people if they helped me get the doggies out. That's all I remember except there was EXTREME surveillance after my dad called. Airplanes, helicopters everywhere.

Best Answer

Oh yes one of those creepy la<x>yered dreams where you thought you woke up but it was still part of the dream. Ugh. How aBout you?

Best Answer

oooo interesting 0_0 those always freak me out lol as for me, yuppers, lucid and ate cupcakes....twas a good time hah

Best Answer

Ha ha to cup cakes. WHen I dream about eating, i wake up hungry.

I would lOve to up my ability to lucid dream; any suggestions?

Best Answer

lol! ummm, best advice i can give is keep a dream journal :3 and dont go to bed too tired

Best Answer

Thanks. I Might start making use of the voice recorder on my phone For the journaling and that way I can jUst talk it out instead of fuSsing to write it down.

Best Answer

Have u ever been lucid for an astral? Happened to me once but bc I wasn't exactly lucid, the shock of the experience snapped me right out of it. Tried a few times to ' get it back ' w no luck.

Best Answer

yes ma'am, only once...was rather different 0_0 lol

Best Answer

But instantly addictive, no?

Best Answer

very much so, curiosity is a rather huge trait of mine anyway lol, thus finding out more..imperative

Best Answer

Had several dreams, but can't recall any at the moment. Why is that?

Best Answer

not the foggiest 0_0

Best Answer

i must have. however, i cannot remember a single dream

Best Answer

Did I EVER.

Best Answer

Don't leave us hanGing! !!!

Best Answer