infpisme infpisme 46-50, M 5 Answers Dec 12, 2011

no no yes.aren`t you asked a great conversationalist like myself!dang...maybe thats why i can`t get a date for NYE! put me down as maybe forq2..must warn you it could get ugly

Best Answer

ROGER

Best Answer

Dressed up as the Devil and won first prize for the best dressed, bells and celebrations have already started for the festive season, drinking and partying right into the New Year, as well as going to Church - all true!

Best Answer

is it really Tuesday church?

Best Answer

Actually on a Wednesday evening and Sunday

Best Answer

Actually Wednesday evening and Sunday

Best Answer

no halloween for me this year

Best Answer

I like to dress up as a giant used tampon, just to represent my current feelings of people, and to see their faces.<br />
I always get drunk. This is a silly question.<br />
Judging from the above, do you think I ever go to church?

Best Answer

Great original costume choice!

Best Answer

aw AW,dress as ya weant go/not go to church bad- been there ,done that ,couldn`t afford T-shirt.typing seems sober-better than mine.you rock,hope a2 just goof.

Best Answer

Holy smokes! I'm drunk... I would like to know your secrets, because I can still type, read, and think. This is not good you see....

Best Answer