Or only the first film? I know alot of people love to bash parts two & three to death, but i'm not one of those people. I find the philosophical, religious & political aspects of these films to be very deep & fascinating. Every time I watch them, I walk away with a whole new set of things to think about. To me, "The Matrix Trilogy" is the stoner version of "Star Wars" lol
HiPpIeRoNiN HiPpIeRoNiN 31-35, M 12 Answers Apr 26, 2010

I agree. The first one to me established the precedence with some great action. The next two really were great in presenting theology with a twist.

Enjoyed them all.

Best Answer

I love Agent Elrond.

Also like the animated versions. :-)

Best Answer

Yep. I loved them. There were different messages in each all tied around the theme running through all three films. I liked that the second one added some real humor to the mix, and the third one added some real despair.

Best Answer

i surely did! i also enjoyed the animations... along with the philosophy and special effects, i enjoyed all of the rich details down to the costumes!

Best Answer

I really enjoyed the first one, the second one was ok and I couldn't get into the third one at all. Ever seen all of The Butterfly Effect sequels? Pretty wild!

Best Answer

this a question from a person....or are you agent smith?

Best Answer

I can see the appeal, but I have to jump on the bandwagon: for me, all the most interesting philosophical issues and social commentary were raised in the first movie. After that, it became mainly just a sci-fi yarn of people vs. robots. A few interesting plot twists (and I love the French guy married to Monica Belluci), but just not packing the same philosophical punch.

Best Answer

Unfortunately,I did.Before reading Neuromancer.

Best Answer