Only when its easy :/ if it requires a ton of work im like **** this.

Best Answer

Math is a boon and learning is always fun if taken in the right spirit. Nowadays, children are very likely to avoid STEM subjects, especially math. I don’t understand why they do so. Besides parents, online tutors are best persons to encourage students to give attention to such subjects. There are several online tutoring services available to help students across grades for a very nominal cost. Some of them specialize in STEM subjects, for instance, tutorteddy.com. Students with difficulties in math or science can try it. This mobile learning however also sounds helpful.

Best Answer

some of it, the vast majority of it was busywork to make you memorize bs. Nothing in that damn prison actually made you think. (with the exception of one teacher I had, who was a real rouge, and had dropped the course material by the 4th quarter in favor of class discussions. Far more educational and thought provoking that the censored school cirriculum.) It was nice having college break that a little, having to think critically in a history class of mine. <br />
I liked physics homework in high school. Some of my favorite problems was determining the force required for the launching mechanism of an aircraft carrier to get a jet airborne, given that the thrusters provided so much of the to be determined required force. Determining how far a missile would go if fired from a jet flying at an upward angle at a high altitude. Determining the angle of a projectile shooter to allow the projectile to hit a target. And a few others I can't remember. I liked some history classes, though the homework was real dull, and I knew the full truth wasn't there. Drafting, carpentry, and one semester of english with a really spacey teacher we're the best, as there was a lot of goofin off.

Best Answer

Not sure, most of my teenage years are nothing but a blur to me now.

Best Answer

Depends on it. Math equations? yes/ Math word problems? No. Biology? Yes. Chemistry? Generally, no.<br />
But it brought a peace to me when I did it of my own volition, oddly enough.<br />
NERD ALERT!

Best Answer

What do you mean as a teenager!! I still keep getting it as I keep studying Lol

Best Answer

mostly the math homework

Best Answer

Yes. I, too, liked school and all it entailed, other than dealing with my classmates.

Best Answer

If, by "homework" you mean playing basketball and breaking the law, mixed in a bit of action with the ladies; yes I did.

Best Answer

yeah, i actually liked school...weird i know lol

Best Answer

Haha not so weird. I like it (:

Best Answer

I'll bet I really would have! If I had to do over again I would give it a try.

Best Answer

When i was a teenager they didn't have homework

Best Answer

Heck no!

Best Answer