BruisedOrbital BruisedOrbital 51-55, M 5 Answers Nov 21, 2013 in Community

No . More like took the victim into my group as a dare for the billy to keep trying it on. They rarely want to once their victim has friends

Best Answer

Yep 8th grade right behind the bus stop. Ah it was amazing to shut her up. She picked with everyone, until she started with me. I punched her in the face and it was pretty much over after that. The kids were cheering me on. Old Valencia, poor thing ended up on crack. Last time I seen her she was clean though.

Best Answer

xlnt. glad you stopped it from progressing.

Best Answer

Shoved them back and put in their place . I had a buddy on crutches who was being bullied. Eventually he took matters into his own hands.

Best Answer

they were really low to pick on person on crutches.

Best Answer

Yes, yes they were.

Best Answer

Yes, in high school. Had to beat his a/ss a couple of times before he'd quit harassing this other kid.

Best Answer

Yeah, this guy was talking crap to girl and pushing her into a wall. I stepped in to stop him and he ended up swinging at me. He walked out of that fight with a broken nose. I walked out with a smile on my face.

Best Answer

and he had it coming for picking on a girl first. you the man.

Best Answer