BIackyChan BIackyChan 22-25, M 4 Answers Jul 10 in Community

the only thing I feel is that I lack hope or the vision to see beyond what is there now in front of me. I believe in the impossible, I even believe in a miracle here and there, I just don't know how to get back to those days where I had such passion and wonder and awe at everything, where I commanded that good and positive attention because I could see above it all.

Best Answer

that is really deep.. it kinda sound like you've been going through things that kinda skewed your vision, your outlook on things.. maybe

Best Answer

yes, exactly, you've hit on it to the tee. I'm not in a good place right now where I want to be. There are times I really don't know what I'm doing at all. I don't like that feeling of being lost and not knowing where to go from here.

Best Answer

i understand what you're going through exactly, because i'm going through something similar.. yanno, i don't have an answer as to how to turn it all the way around, but my advice if you're a person of faith is to pray and to also realize that all things are temporary, that these hard times will pass.. and also that you have more control over your situation than you realize

Best Answer

ok, I will spend some time contemplating what you're saying. thank you.

Best Answer

you're welcome.

Best Answer

yes now

Best Answer

once i wanted to rob the bank but i couldn't find a way around the wall.. damn..

Best Answer

Yeah I could do was go through with it

Best Answer