Yes, when I was your age! ( I really didn't think I'd survive. However I did. :-) )

Best Answer

Yes and I want my mind back. ;-p

Best Answer

Your mind is still there, Deg... ;)

Best Answer

:o) <3

Best Answer

All the time. But I manage to always find my way back.

Best Answer

Well, it's funny...I didn't feel it happening.....I just realized one day, 18 years later, that I had....and it was quite a task to bring 'me' back into the equation....don't let it happen to you!

Best Answer

m sorry..

Best Answer

Awwww....no, it's ok....Don't be sorry...I'm back now! ;)

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

sadly, you almost never see/feel it coming. Like you said, you just wake up one day and suddenly realize you're completely and utterly lost.

Best Answer

hmm..

Best Answer

That's true.....Acme, you're still young....take our advice....don't 'give yourself up' like that for anyone....it's a struggle to get back..... ;)

Best Answer

yea.. thanks..

Best Answer

I have emotionally traumatised kids, somewhere inside of looking after them I lost myself a little bit, I used to have a wicked bubbly sense of humor and it's a struggle to find that again sometimes.

Best Answer

*hugs*

Best Answer

No and I say that because I was always there even when I did not know it at the time its just a feeling and as with a lot of feeling are just wrong:-)

Best Answer

yeah, some time back c:

Best Answer

you okay now?

Best Answer

relatively okay! I dunno what it feels like to be completely okay so hard to say haha

Best Answer

yea.. can understand..

Best Answer