I always had too many ideas going through my head. Same thing now.
fuglywuggly fuglywuggly 26-30 9 Answers May 26, 2012

Had a great imagination,and if I ever got close to being bored, I was put to work.

Best Answer

I don't remember my childhood because I was bored as hell all the time. I wouldn't even get off bed when I wake up because I was so sure it was going to be the same thing: me staring into the ceiling wondering if there is something on the walls, I was like the woman from the short story "Yellow Wallpaper" only then they didn't think I was crazy just cause I was just a kid. I hated my childhood, the only thing I really remember is me crying on the floor cause my mom was leaving for work, because she told me she was gonna take me with her, it really scarrred me ...lol

Best Answer

As I was born in the early 50's I didn't have much to do. Didn't have a bike for the longest of time. We lived on a farm and I read a lot. Watching Dad milk the cow wasn't all that interesting.<br />
Had this HUGE Guava tree in my back yard and I can attest it was the best climbing tree ever created by God. <br />
But my favorite spot was spending the afternoon in my favorite comfy spot of this tree. Eating lots of this Juicy fruit, reading my librairy books.<br />
Yes my imagination was quite vivid. I believe that's why my invisable friend came and stayed a few years.

Best Answer

I have an overactive imagination. I never get bored. as a kid i could always find something to do or play. Drove my mother crazy when she put me on punishment.

Best Answer

I only got bored when waiting for something.

Best Answer

I allways get bored If I'm forced to just sit around in the house... thats why I never respect any grounding... I just need to get out and do sports, no matter what!

Best Answer

I don't remember being bored as a child. It's only now that I've grown up that I find myself being bored.

Best Answer