How old were you and where did it happen? How was the situation resolved?
perseverer perseverer 51-55, F 13 Answers Nov 30, 2012 in Health

Often. I had a way home that always worked.

When it got to be almost dark. I would seek out an older or old (too me), lady.

I would tell them why I was lost. (like being left at the field trip). By the way 'head counts' never really worked for elementary school. We'd go to get ice cream, policemen and I would be home. Best part,i would not ever be in trouble.

I know what you are saying but this was the the beginning til Love healed my being.

Having lost my beloved has made me the older lady that must help me now. I aim High and Divine. I also cry but not as 1st or last choice. I am determinened to pass this class called earth. I affirm never to repeat it. In the scheme of eternity, we are never alone. Love you Lady P.

Best Answer

Two or three hours waiting after school when I was in primary school, I think my mum's car broke down.

Best Answer

I was left alone at 3yrs for hours while my mother did whatever. no never resolved.

Best Answer

I thought it was normal

Best Answer

same me too

Best Answer

I missed the boat a long time ago

Best Answer

I tended to be a slow walker, so I would find myself being way behind the rest, but a few running steps usually got me caught up to the rest. BUT, I have the feeling you are talking about having to repeat a grade in school. I repeated grade 9.

Best Answer