How old were you and where did it happen? How was the situation resolved?
perseverer perseverer 51-55, F 13 Answers Nov 30, 2012 in Health

Often. I had a way home that always worked. <br />
When it got to be almost dark. I would seek out an older or old (too me), lady.<br />
I would tell them why I was lost. (like being left at the field trip). By the way 'head counts' never really worked for elementary school. We'd go to get ice cream, policemen and I would be home. Best part,i would not ever be in trouble.<br />
I know what you are saying but this was the the beginning til Love healed my being.<br />
Having lost my beloved has made me the older lady that must help me now. I aim High and Divine. I also cry but not as 1st or last choice. I am determinened to pass this class called earth. I affirm never to repeat it. In the scheme of eternity, we are never alone. Love you Lady P.

Best Answer

Two or three hours waiting after school when I was in primary school, I think my mum's car broke down.

Best Answer

I was left alone at 3yrs for hours while my mother did whatever. no never resolved.

Best Answer

I thought it was normal

Best Answer

same me too

Best Answer

I missed the boat a long time ago

Best Answer

I tended to be a slow walker, so I would find myself being way behind the rest, but a few running steps usually got me caught up to the rest. BUT, I have the feeling you are talking about having to repeat a grade in school. I repeated grade 9.

Best Answer