Ilan1000 Ilan1000 31-35, M 2 Answers Dec 20, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

I did by accident. I was seating near a young girl on my left side and my wife on my right side. The scene in the movie was about a stormy weather by night. Suddenly my left side neighbor dropped her coat from her knees and it fall on my shooes. I bent to pick it up and she bent the same time. By accident my hand was filled with her ***.i stopes a moment before pulling away (it felt wonderfull and it gave me immediately a hard on) , but her hand got hold of mine keeping it on her ****. I kept it there without moving watching my wife who was watching intensely the movie. My lovely neighbor took my hand and pushed it slowly down between her legs directly to her ***** and covered my arm with her coat. My heart was beating very quickly I was afraid my wife would see it ,so I bent forward covering with my body my left side. My girl kept her hand over mine and directed me to finger her. I think she started to come the moment my finger entered her *****. I continued to finger **** her about another 5 minutes that seemed to me an eternity until she came like a torent, I pulled slowly out my wet finger and before I could pull my hand away she grabbed it and gave it a thank you hand kiss. At the end of the movie she smiled to me and said in a loud enough voice "thank you for lifting my coat"."the pleasure was mine". We smiled and parted.

Best Answer

O.O nope

Best Answer