YEAKS!!! I did and it turned my stomach. Nothing against you queens personally but I am as straight as they come and I do not swing your direction.
TheBlessedOne TheBlessedOne 46-50, F 5 Answers Jun 7 in Dating & Relationships

Yes...long story, but I will say she was a t-girl, not a drag queen. Still blew my mind...she was stunningly beautiful & feminine

Best Answer

You had the experience too. It don't make sense why they are not open to us straight people. Just because I choose to not date one does not mean I would be cruel to them.

Best Answer

My story was I chased her for 3 months thinking she was 100% female. She worked as a bar maid & hostess and a high end restaurant and I went there every Saturday night for 3 months just to be around her. She was so sweet & beautiful she gave me goose bumps just looking at her. She finally invited me to her apartment for a couple drinks...SURPRISE!

Best Answer

I am sorry but I find that funny but yet very sad. That must have been a big SURPRISE for sure. WOW, what a surprise that would be. I do feel for you because you were deceived. But you gotta admit the story is just funny.

Best Answer

Not one of my most brilliant moments...

Best Answer

Most of the time it is apparent. BlessedOne: Live and let live. Be gentle. "Queens" are people too.

Best Answer

I know they are people too but that does not mean I want to date one. I thought he was a straight man and he was not. Woman are people too but that does not mean I want to date one.

Best Answer

not yet, what happened?

Best Answer

I had a crush on this person last year. He was sensitive and kind and I feel for him. Then I found out he liked to dress in women's cloths. That killed the crush pretty fast. That is not my thing.

Best Answer

Dats funny. :P

Best Answer

lol, it turned my stomach when I learned he was a queen. Now I can laugh about it because it is funny. Looking back I can see there were hints of it but I did not pick up on the clues.

Best Answer

wait a minute? I'm confused. You are a woman. a straight woman who got confused that you had a crush on a drag queen? Isn't a drag queen a man who dresses up as a woman? If you are straight, why did you have a crush on someone you thought was a woman? - just asking...

Best Answer

No, you are misunderstanding. I am a woman that had a crush on someone online. He was very romantic and I feel head over heals. I thought he was straight male, manly, he man type. Later I found out he was dressing up as a woman. I never saw him at all to know what he was like. All this was online.

Best Answer

And yes I am a straight woman.

Best Answer

Oh. OK. it sounded different from the way it was written...

Best Answer

That is different. I have no problem with Transgenders, but if they are trying to deceive you that is unfair

Best Answer

I have no problems with Transgenders either as freinds. They can have their lifestyle but don't expect me to get into a romantic relationship with one. I want a manly man, a he man and all man for romance.

Best Answer

sorry for the confusion. I was answering the question. I did not see the replies

Best Answer

That is ok. I hope I did not offend any queens. I do not judge them for their chosen lifestyle. I just choose to not live their lifestyle.

Best Answer