Hmm, lemme see: there was my 2nd grade teacher, my 4th grade teacher, my 7th grade math teacher, my 6,7,8th grade music teacher, my college philosophy teacher, the assistant principal of my son's elementary school (does that count?). I'm sure I could come up with another half dozen :)

Best Answer

Ninth grade science teacher who paid a lot of attention to me....When I had an accident and was home-bound, she brought my all of my lessons to the house and we had "class" in the privacy in my bedroom. Every day before and after class she would give me a hug and I finally got the courage to cup one of her ****. She didn't ob<x>ject, stop me, or say anything the first time, so I figured I had the green light to continue and it became a regular thing even after I went back to regular classes. It never went beyond a kiss and fondling of her ****.

Best Answer

huge my gym teacher and coach who knew she was lesbian Well actually i did lmao<br />
would have spent my life with her although shed be about 60 no hmmmmmm

Best Answer

sparkles i have a crush on you

Best Answer

i had it bad for my grade 3 teacher she was hoter then a ghost peper.

Best Answer

I had a crush on my Sociology teacher when I was 16. He was 27 and was about to get married (also his wife was pregnant). I don't even think he knew about my existence, I wasn't the best student in class but I used to try hard to get good grades so he could notice me. It never happened.<br />
I think I fell in love with him because he was one of the smartest person I've ever seen, and his classes were really good.

Best Answer

On my art teacher.<br />
She was beautifully kooky, and I adored her :)

Best Answer

Yes i am having sex with her

Best Answer

Yea those were the days when you could actually **** your teacher and nobody got in trouble .. And the bonus was you got "A" on your report card !

Best Answer

I had and still do have a major crush on my old science teacher! :)

Best Answer

I have a lesbian crush slowly developing at the moment on my Psychology teacher =D

Best Answer