dolly99 dolly99 41-45, F 9 Answers Nov 3, 2012 in Parenting & Family

Yes. About 20 years ago I dreamed that my sister and brother-in-law took over the world and turned it into a burning hell. It made little sense to me because we got together for family events all the time. <br />
Now he is a sex offender who stalks me and she works for the govmt, in charge of people who are in my line of work.<br />
So pretty much true.

Best Answer

one night ( after my future roomate at the time) left to go home. My sister and I went to bed and both awoke at the same time. We looked at eachother strangely and had both had the same dream. We saw my roomate riding his motorcycle down a highway and an 18 wheeler pulling out in front of him and him being killed. We didn't hear from him for a few days and began to worry. Finally he came over and was all bruised and scratched. He said that he had left that night and was riding home, when and 18 wheeler pulled out in front of him, so he ducked and slid under the trailer part. And all of this he said before we told him what we had<br />
dreamed. I still get creeped out.

Best Answer

oh god lets not go there.

Best Answer

why i want to no

Best Answer

i thappens a lot and i hate it/.

Best Answer

Lots. Just not exactly the way I dreamed. I guess I can't complain.

Best Answer

Nope.

Best Answer

yes some that I didn't want to come true came true.

Best Answer

all the time

Best Answer

haha nice avatar!

Best Answer

:3 why thankyou

Best Answer