Yes i did at age 12 and got rejected and loughed at..15 years later our paths crossed and she asked me out..I was maried with a child on the way...F@#%?*

Best Answer

no, usually the "hottest" temperature girls are chubbier. Im not into chubbier women. On a more serious note, no i didn't and im glad i didnt. I dont handle rejection well. I was a weird kid too. I look pretty average now, but i was pretty rugged at times.

Best Answer

Yeah. And we dated for a while. To this day she's still the only girl I've ever cheated on.

Best Answer

congrats to you. I never realized how tough it is to be a guy, to have to deal with rejection or maybe guys being guys have developed this tough skin that nothing even the rejection of a hot girl from time to time can bring them down... I have no idea but anyway i'm happy for you.

Best Answer

Don't blow it- be a gentleman

Best Answer

Congratulations. I wonder how many other numbers she has.

Best Answer

Nice work boss! :) I didnt do that at school but i did at a huge party and yeah she said yes also ended up together 3 years .

Best Answer

congrats. you like the balls?

Best Answer

Damn, I probably would have gotten the **** kicked out of me. But congrats. You got yourself a trophy.

Best Answer