nobuddiesbiznessbuttmine nobuddiesbiznessbuttmine 41-45 13 Answers Nov 29, 2012 in Community

Yes- once. For years I avoided the Internet cuz I heard of all the horror stories re: pedophiles, sex addicted stalkers, exhibitionists, ect. It's a shame how humankind always takes a good thing & soils it. When my children were growing up, we did have a computer in our home, but I know they saw stuff @ their friend's house.

Best Answer

Correction:did NOT have the Internet in our home. The computer was a glorified typewriter.

Best Answer

I don't really browse profiles.

Best Answer

Yes....but I can usually tell after the title, or the first few lines, if I want to go any further...

Best Answer

Yeah. Once on my own profile page.

I'm here looking for help to heal my broken heart.

Some nutcase with an obsession for watching other men do certain things to his wife circled me at random.

Needless to say I was DEFINITELY not in the mood.

Best Answer

Oh, my, yes...that's how I found the "diaper" brigade... :(

Best Answer

When I was browsing and found a story about diapers and pooping and oh yeah... a profile from a woman that is in love with jeffrey dahmer, the serial killer.

Best Answer

Yes, I try to be more careful now. I will not bring up anything that asks me to look at someone's picture, which is sad, because it might actually be something nice, but the first time I did that it turned out to be triple x rated.

Best Answer

Just once around my 2nd day on here, i went to someones story and it was so depressing and pessimistic i think i got eye tumours. Ive never read a story since, not a one.

Best Answer

You cannot sin if you do not want to sin. And truth is always useful to know.

Best Answer