nobuddiesbiznessbuttmine nobuddiesbiznessbuttmine 41-45 13 Answers Nov 29, 2012 in Community

Yes- once. For years I avoided the Internet cuz I heard of all the horror stories re: pedophiles, sex addicted stalkers, exhibitionists, ect. It's a shame how humankind always takes a good thing & soils it. When my children were growing up, we did have a computer in our home, but I know they saw stuff @ their friend's house.

Best Answer

Correction:did NOT have the Internet in our home. The computer was a glorified typewriter.

Best Answer

I don't really browse profiles.

Best Answer

Yes....but I can usually tell after the title, or the first few lines, if I want to go any further...

Best Answer

Yeah. Once on my own profile page.<br />
I'm here looking for help to heal my broken heart.<br />
Some nutcase with an obsession for watching other men do certain things to his wife circled me at random.<br />
Needless to say I was DEFINITELY not in the mood.

Best Answer

Oh, my, yes...that's how I found the "diaper" brigade... :(

Best Answer

When I was browsing and found a story about diapers and pooping and oh yeah... a profile from a woman that is in love with jeffrey dahmer, the serial killer.

Best Answer

Yes, I try to be more careful now. I will not bring up anything that asks me to look at someone's picture, which is sad, because it might actually be something nice, but the first time I did that it turned out to be triple x rated.

Best Answer

Just once around my 2nd day on here, i went to someones story and it was so depressing and pessimistic i think i got eye tumours. Ive never read a story since, not a one.

Best Answer

You cannot sin if you do not want to sin. And truth is always useful to know.

Best Answer