Aeroilyn Aeroilyn 16-17, F 10 Answers Nov 19, 2012 in EP

I tried, but I can't do long distance. I need to be held and cybersex just does not cut it.

Best Answer

Yes. I did. I met someone online with the same social background as mine who used to live in the exact place but then she moved away to the US. We still talk now, i would consider it dating. We both can't take the distance so we're not together together but we're also not just friends.

Best Answer

Did for 2 years,not internet date,tho we started talking on FB as i can remeber like 3 years ago.

Best Answer

Can't really call it dating as such. But yeah been attached very much to someone and no not still continuing.

Best Answer

I wouldn't really call it dating..

Best Answer

Tried it once. I have trust issues tho so yeah. That didn't work out too well for me.

Best Answer

I've met a lot of women via online dating sites. The one thing that I've learned is that you never know somebody through online chat. You have to see them in person.

Best Answer