Makessense Makessense 66-70, M 3 Answers Jun 5 in Politics

in their trillion dollar briefcase. Hey which reminds me- I was briefly reading about this new thing we might be able to vote on that caps how much money politicians can get from contributors. I thought oooo how fun it would be to watch them get arrested for breaking a law ( that is derived from it) and watching to see WHO goes to jail... or prison... or who gets "bail"

Best Answer

The problem is Congress makes the laws wink-wink, the Administration thru the AG enforces the laws wink-wink, and Federal Judges appointed by the various Administrations usually rule on those laws wink-wink ... So I would make a case that they all have their bobble-head dolls ... But whether Democrat or Republican every time one of them speaks they have people behind them nodding yes ... I sometimes wonder if this is done on purpose (like a subliminal method of achieving agreement).

Best Answer

no not noticed but will watch out for it

Best Answer

I mean own of course with a question mark.

Best Answer