minotgran minotgran 56-60, M 44 Answers Sep 11, 2010

Yes, the first time i had an ****** i was like 10 and it was from my uncle doing oral sex on me. i really didn't understand much other than it felt really good so at the time i felt ok about it. he did it to me repeatedly that summer and he'd stop when i would begin breathing all heavy and my hips were moving on their own and i was about to ******. he'd stop and tell me if i wanted him to keep doing it. id say yes yes and he make me have an ******. now that i'm 17 i feel so ashamed that he made me do that. even when he stopped doing it, i'd ********** and think about it.

Best Answer

It's really good to have such a safe ****** do not go beyond that... Me too had the same with my cousin brother wen I was 12

Best Answer

My father incorporated me into his sex life from age 8 up. The first few times were more tears and confusion, but yes, I began orgasming pretty early on, holding the sheets in my little fists. I began to crave the molestations and started ************ like silly for them. I'd race to his room; lay spread eagle on my daddy's bed with my knees up, bouncing my little hips up and down waiting for him. I went from being mortified, to craving the attention and touch -- tears to ******* over a course of a few times.

Best Answer

My kind of girl. Ready to take **** like the good little *** dump she was made to be.

Best Answer

I don't remember many tears for me - but I craved the sexual interactions. And the ******* (at first I watched but was not allowed x or y experience - create desire for it, eg ******). My first was at 8 - and I had known what it was - would be (though mother and he used the term climax but explained/let me see how it was " ecstasy") - and I craved it.
Sex with my first sexer was good - mind blowing even (the most intense ever, never paralleled since - but wrong. And it was functional, physical with no emotions and has remained for me ever since: promiscuity, which even now, at fifty is hard to resist.

Best Answer

I did. Every time.<br />
The first time, I didn't want to (I was 10 and already new what it was- I'm not sure if I was molested before that, or if I just discovered it on my own). I left part way through and finished myself off thinking that would fix it, then when it continued 5 minutes later I still came. I was mortified. After that I think it was a mixture of not wanting to out of shame, but deciding to giving into my body anyways. After a while I would give my dad directions to make me get there faster. To this day I'm not sure if it was more to just get him out of my room quicker, or if I actually wanted it.

Best Answer

Yes I was sexually abused by my father and had ******* - I use to feel guilty and dirty but as I grew older I have turned it into sexual fantasies - some ppl think thats wrong but my counselor said go for it!

Best Answer

agree I was also molested many times my sisters father would allow my mother to ho out for the night him and my uncle would get high and make me my sister and cousin Watch **** and act it out. As a boy Higley sex since 4 I liked it so did my sister and cousin. I think it's where I get my thigh high fetish but because they were little girls like I was a boy they wore knee highs that fit lime thigh highs and my aunt who was there made outfits I never said nothing because I liked it so did my sister and cousin I don't think I'm wrong or a pervert I was a kid I still like to find woman and role play since my sis moved I have to find ****** role players but it's hard.

Best Answer

bullsh i t ... If your mind isn't in it then your body is NOT going to be. all these stories about people climaxing but not liking it.. bull sh i t!

Best Answer

No - it is a recorded phenomenon: a physiological response, and one that the sexer wants you to have (mostly, some don't); if inappropriate disfunctional sex means attention, if it makes you a princess, if it is slow and gradual build up (and a sense of craving/desire/want - like addiction is created, you can have an O. It does not make the manipulation of childhood responses, the boundaries and abuse of position (power) right. And those of us with this experience were never in the place to give consent for all we wanted and felt some enjoyment of the dysfunctional sexual interactions.

Best Answer

I was abused by my mother from the time I was just an infant until I was nearly 17. I would guess I must have had well over 150,000 ******* with her. She had an obsession with ************ me. Before age 11 I could ****** fifty times a day. No *********** but the feeling was there. After age 11 I could still ****** as many as 20 or more times a day and be forced to multiple *******. <br />
My mother would use satin or leather gloves and I became an addict. I am still hyper sexual. I loved my abuser and the abuse and wish it had never ended.

Best Answer

my sexual contact started at age 5 , my cousin was the first to initiate me , I can say in all honesty I had a very happy childhood , went to nursery school and school was a pretty smart scholar , I can't say that from the age of 5 I ever DIDN'T want sexual contact , I loved it and I looked for it and yes I orgasmed many times. It wasn't just my cousin , I enticed older men too , friends of my parent's - you could always tell who was going to play or not. I never attempted to have sex play with other kids ( except one eastern european friend I had growing up) , Adult men and once a teenage girl who was baby sitting me , she taught me to go down on a girl. I enjoyed it all , I never felt under pressure or scared or anything like that ever.

Best Answer

I don't know if my experience applies since most of these responses seem to be focused on abuse as a child, but I was raped when I was 22 shortly after getting married and I had an o rgasm. I never told my husband I was raped because I was a virgin when we were married and I didn't want him to think badly of me. I'm especially ashamed that my rapist made me have an or gasm because I've never had one during intercourse with my husband (just when he uses his fingers or does oral). I love him dearly but he is quite small (not quite 5 inches maybe?) and my rapist was a very large black man (almost twice as big, I think). It hurt at first but I got very wet and that made it easier. He did it much faster and harder than my husband and called me dirty names. When he eja culated inside of me, that's when I had an o rgasm and it was the most intense one I've ever had. I've never told anyone what happened because I am so ashamed and hate myself for what happened

Best Answer

that sucks.

Best Answer

I enjoyed being molested and I came each time. I wish I could go back in time and have more people molest me.

Best Answer

No I have not, nor have I been abused sexually but it is a natural reaction of the body, has nothing to do with whether or not you liked or consented !! If this happened to you I'm sorry but just because you had an ****** doesn't mean you liked it !!

Best Answer

I still don't remember most of dad's abuse-which is probably keeping me from killing myself. But I'm pretty sure he did that to me, made me come...and getting turned on with my dad was so disgusting.<br />
He broke me all in pieces inside. I loved him soo much, and he destroyed me.

Best Answer

Yes. Sometimes. Sometimes I was excited, looking forward to it. :-(

Best Answer

Yes I did and this is what I cant deal with so easily now.

Best Answer

Yes - I can't either: but I was not (nor were you) in the position to know it was inappropriate (not when that climate is created) to know you were being manipulated (like with additction) nor to control these bodily responses.
I think I focus on the cllimaxx (as my mother and father called it, always) because it did release endorphins, and was the good part, as in if I "enjoyed" it and did not "avert" from it, maybe it was not *that* terrible.

Best Answer

No but after being sexually abused I found I liked it and was only 7 or so but would dress in my mum clothes and go to the park toilets hoping to see the guy again. to this day it turns me on. I feel my little life was taken then on that day. I would never dream of doing it or repeating it to any other kids as I understand the damage it did to my life . But bizzarely wish it could have continued.

Best Answer

yes and had very mixed feeliong over it for many years till i learn it is just part of the body reaction to stimulation<br />
make no sense why some one doing something to your bottom would make the front part jump and and dwon and have silly feeling when it hurt so much what else was going on at the same time<br />
guess it is sort of like hitting the wall and going thought it

Best Answer

Yes! Many times! It was more a game than anything when I started. Anything more than this needs to go private!

Best Answer

No I didn't want it and felt utter humiliation

Best Answer

Yes, but I felt horrible afterward's and kept wishing it hadn't happened. But now I realize that it was natural for my body to respond that way, so I don't feel as bad about the whole thing.

Best Answer

Yeah, everytime. I loved it. It felt great and I felt great about it.

Best Answer

When I was fifteen, five girls grabbed me, held me down, and ******** me. Then one of them took hold of my penis and rubbed it between her hands until I had an ****** while they all watched and teased and laughed and cheered. It was totally embarrassing, having to ********* for their amusement, but it was also the most intense ****** I'd ever had, and they made it clear (by what they were saying) that they understood both how good it felt and how embarrassed I was. When the ****** was over I felt totally shamed. Naked and covered in ***** in front of five girls. To make it worse, they'd told me that they'd be able to get me hard anytime they wanted, just by reminding me, and I'd be embarrassed all over again. I knew it was true, and they'd probably do it too. It turned out that they did, and I could never completely hide the effect, so it became an ongoing source of further embarrassment that continued for the following three years.

Best Answer