jamesmethod jamesmethod 56-60, M 15 Answers Nov 13, 2012 in Community

About 5 or 6 me and the neighbor boy would hide in an old barn in his back yard and play doctor, it always ended up with me taking off my clothes or him taking off his.. curiosity got the best of both of us..

Best Answer

IB,
We were always playing in secluded places, though we never got completely naked for fear of being caught. We just lifted any clothing that was "in the way" of the fun.
What did you do with each other? We would do just about anything but the favorite activity was giving shots and taking temps in the butt.
If all we found was a semi-private place [with only occasional traffic], we would have someone be a "look out" to be our eyes and ears.

Best Answer

yes, i was around 8 yrs old.

Best Answer

nope, that's something our parents warned us *VERY* thoroughly about, right from the beginning

Best Answer

I got WARNED on the seat of My Britches, after the FACT. lol

Best Answer

5-6,it was clean.felt for temp.pulse.

Best Answer

Yes around ten now I an studying to become a nurse

Best Answer

23 :)

Best Answer

yes with stuffed animals.. like 9

Best Answer

yes I did, I was probably about 8 or so. I guess today they would bring you up on sexual assault if you were a young boy caught playing it today (even though it was the girls who initiated it).

Best Answer

Your right, or put you in Therapy. lol

Best Answer

O,
You hit the nail clean on the head! Even though the girls were almost ALWAYS the instigators of the games, it was usually the boys who got in trouble! I grew up in the 60's and 70's. IT was a totally different world back then. It was the age of the innocence of childhood!

Best Answer

Hell I still Do

Best Answer

lol :)

Best Answer

No I was the nurse and I was probably around 8 years old..

Best Answer

I was about 8 too,Got caught,what a Spanking ! lol

Best Answer

I was checking the dollys and teddys temperature. I'm not even going to ask you what you were doing, lol.

Best Answer

Not much at 8, but enough to get in big trouble. lol

Best Answer

LOL, growing up was fun (◕‿◕✿)

Best Answer

Yes it was,when I wasn't in trouble,It was so easy to get in trouble.Most of the time I didn't know I was doing anything Wrong,until it was too Late. lol

Best Answer

You mean until you felt a slap at the back of your head from an annoyed parent, lol.

Best Answer

FYI- you played doctor. If you PLAYED the nurse, you technically played doctor, since playing a nurse is part of the doctor game. The roles in the game usually consist of Doctor, Patient, Nurse, and on rare occasions, a receptionist and/or parent.

Best Answer

Did you continue playing after the spanking or did the spanking stop the activity COLD?

Best Answer

Ar whar point in the game were you caught? Were you nude?

Best Answer

I was 8, and my friend Emily was a year younger, I convinced her to play doctor. My mom was outside in the back working in the garden. We were up in my room. We took off all our clothes and I felt like I was in heaven. <br />
I got the rectal thermometer from the bathroom and put a big gob of Vaseline on it - just like my mom did it - and then stuck it in her hiney hole.<br />
Emily was lying on the bed and I was up on my knees next to her pushing the thermometer in and out with one hand, while my other hand was rubbing my little penis. I had no idea what sex was about but my erection felt good.<br />
All of a sudden the door opened and my mom yelled "what's going on in here?" Whenever she asked me that and I was doing something wrong I would say "nothing". She said "what do you mean nothing? what are you doing with that thermometer?" I told her that we were playing doctor and that I was taking Emily's temperature. (No big deal, right?)<br />
Mommy was not happy. She said "you know better than to do that young man!" She told Emily to get her clothes on and to go home. But to me she said "you stay right there and don't you put your clothes on". I was still on my bed. My mom went out of the room and 10 seconds later came back with the hairbrush. <br />
I pleaded "no mommy, don't spank me when Emily's here!". She responded with "Don't you tell me what to do. You know better than to do what you were doing and I'm going to teach you a good lesson never to do it again!"<br />
Emily was only half dressed as my mom hauled me across her lap and opened up big time with the hairbrush on my hney. As usual, I was yelling and bawling like a baby. When she stopped Emily was gone but I know she got to see a lot that day. And for several weeks after reminded me in front of our friends about the day she saw my mom spank me with no clothes on.

Best Answer

It was always a TOTAL embarrassment to have parents speak of your negative experiences to other parents. They then play a game of their own called, "can you TOP this?" this is when they try and top e/o stories.
Also, fear of getting caught was the PRECISE reason we never got totally naked for the game. Removing the necessary garments from the "examination area" was more than enough for the fun of the game. That way, we could still play with the bared area as well as staying at least partially clothed made the game a tad easier to cover up!

Best Answer

By the way, Did the spanking actually discourage you from playing doctor with her or anyone else again? It would not have stopped me. We just found a more secluded place to play such as dens, attics, basements locked doors [though we didn't dare be too quiet or make so much noise so as to attract suspicion].

Best Answer

Deffinately. It all started with my little sister when I was five and she was three. She never doctored me bacause she never wanted to. I didn't mind that. Mostly, it was just the two of us. I then started playing with my two best friends who were twins while still mostly playing with my sister. I will post a couple stories in a little while.

Best Answer

Yes, once or twice when I was 5 or 6, I played with another boy down the street. We would climb up into the rafters of his garage and lay down on boards stored up there. (didn't seem dangerous at the time) Then he would have me pull up my shirt and pull down my pants, exposing myself. He would then examine my belly and my penis and scrotum and have me turn over and then give me a shot in the butt with a twig. Then it was my turn to do the same to him. He thought it was great fun. I wasn't so sure and when my mother asked me why I didn't go play with him again I explained that he always wanted to play doctor, so she said it was ok if I didn't. I really wanted to though, but somehow felt it wasn't right having to sneak around to do it. Never minded going to the doctor with all my siblings. Now thinking back, I believe I enjoyed the attention to my private parts but wasn't so interested in giving attention to his, kind of selfish on my part. Perhaps I should have pushed myself a little to be more giving.

Best Answer

We, too, would always play in seclusion. Since exposing the lower portion of your extremities was a no-no and considered "naughty" or "nasty", we enjoyed this activity so much and would play it often behind buildings and closed doors and in attics and basements; anywhere out of eye and ear shot of adults and tattling siblings and kids.

Best Answer