waitingforgodot waitingforgodot 56-60 21 Answers Jun 4, 2009

yes we are the great friends to day and love pratners we r more in love tobay then 7 years ago

Best Answer

That was half a century ago!!.....I can't remember that far<br />
back!!

Best Answer

Yes. It was an affair that began 28 years ago and lasted 2 1/2 years. Through LinkedIn we reconnected last September. He was still married, but this time we fell in love so hard that there was really no choice for him. He left his (still) sexless wife and we are living and loving together. We both wish we'd have reconnected at least 10 years ago because we know our love story, whenever it ends, will end too soon.

Best Answer

Yes. We were friends back then. Our group had a reunion after three years. I was kinda expecting something to happen. Apparently, nothing happened. And I think it just proves that he 's already not into me. Even though I look a lot better now, I mean the way I dress and the way I fix my hair, time really did change things. And I should just move on now and just treat him as my close friend.

Best Answer

Yep, and i missed him like crazy for the 10 years we were apart. We have had a child together and i was so so happy for the first few years, but sadly we are no longer together and i feel lost, inside i feel like he is the one i am meant to love forever but my soul tells me i cant look back and that tears me apart...he is a selfish man, the same as he was when we split the first time, but hes loveable...to me anyway. Sad sad story.

Best Answer

Yes. I talk to my first love all the time. We were together for 5 years and had a great relationship that ended amicably. We're still close friends. I'm actually the godmother to his child. His wife is one of my best friends.<br />
It feels good to see him--he feels like family, like a brother.

Best Answer

yes,...i re-connected with my first love 2 months ago..he is now working abroad....i felt very happy knowing that he is my first love..i've prayed that i would meet him again and it happened...the only problem is that i am scared that he would leave me again for someone else...<br />
we got back as couples but it is a long distance relationship and i just couldnt bear the thought that he might be seeing someone in there,...but i want to trust him!!!completely!<br />
]i hope that it will turn out good...because i still feel the same way 5 years ago...

Best Answer

My first love was from when we were 14. We connected but became distant when we were 17. We had promised that no matter what, we would write each other a letter when we were 21 to let the other know how we were going in life. <br />
So, come 21, I did write the letter. And he replied. He said that I was the love of his life and he had just married and wished we had made the letter pact to 20 and not 21. This made me sad because I know we could have been perfect together. <br />
So I never replied. I can't break up his marriage. We were childhood loves but not adult ones. It's great that he moved on. I'm now 28, single and still wondering what if?

Best Answer

yes...and he is still as bitter as ever...mad because I moved on when he said I should...go figure!!..still the same to this day, ya can't please him and he will NEVER be happy!!!

Best Answer

Yes, my feelings for him where still the same. We still talk till this day and we are planning on gettin married. And we have a child together.

Best Answer

Nope, she is out there in Oregon munching on carpet.

Best Answer

No. Looking back I'm not sure it was really love or not.

Best Answer

my first love and i did reconnect 10yrs after being out of high school. all the feelings were still there, it was amazing. the only bad part...he's married with kids. even still...our attraction is too strong, and 'no' is something we can't say to each other. the affair lasted for over 2.5yrs before i ended it to pursue an actual relationship with someone else. that's not to say the feelings and everything aren't still there...i just need to be with someone who can actually BE with me 100%

Best Answer

I'm still with my first and only love after 21 years. There is only one 'true' love

Best Answer

It felt like it did 35 years ago - heaven, pure heaven. It felt like I was home, and safe, the answer to my prayers and a huge weight was lifted off my shoulders.<br />
Turned out like crap and lasted about 2 years. Guess we both changed too much. Although we still do the same things we did back then. I tattoo and she keeps her nose to the grindstone. Problem was that her grindstone was a steady weekly paycheck. While I was take care of the bills, put a little away, and spend the rest.

Best Answer

Ah yes.... we were married for 13 years of an 18 year relationship the second time around--then he dumped me AGAIN!

Best Answer

no, thankfully. He was a total dork.

Best Answer

I wish I could but he died in a accident two weeks before our high school senior prom.

Best Answer