Actually nope, I have not. Except when my dad declared family holidays and made me lol. He liked to do that because he thought I took school too seriously. Yup.

Best Answer

I'm impressed.

Best Answer

yes ....got caught too. Punishment was expelled from school.. Best punishment ever to match the crime.

Best Answer

Yeah.

Best Answer

I never skipped class until my first semester of college. At that point, I'm not sure if it even counts anymore, haha.

Best Answer

All the time! i was the Queen of skipping classes and days. don't regret it had the time of my life!

Best Answer

Friday afternoons we had a free period and a double period of art, and Spike the art teacher was so old and doddery he never knew if you were there or not, so basically school finished at 12 on fridays

Best Answer

Yep, all the time ahhhh the stupidity of teenagers I went to a catholic high school, we had nuns who taught us. My Auntie was a nun (not a teacher though) I would ditch school with my best friend after the second or third day the nuns at school would go home and ask my Aunt if I was sick, she would ring my parents and ask how I was......................BUSTED big time lol (never stopped me from trying )

Best Answer

so much that a children s magistrate committed me to BOYS TOWN and there it was not possible!

Best Answer

You went to Boys Town I hope you came through that experince ok

Best Answer

Boys town was fantastic! no problems! 3 distinctions, only religion became a problem!

Best Answer

i skipped school too muuch!

Best Answer

No but my 14yr old seems to enjoy doing it

Best Answer

I was only in high school for one year because I graduated 2 years early, I loved skipping P.E.....not my idea of fun to run the track when it was pouring down rain :-/

Best Answer

Smart.

Best Answer

No. I'm a really good student. LOL

Best Answer

Many times.

Best Answer

I skipped track meet days and once to support a friend when she found out her parents were divorcing.

Best Answer

of course

Best Answer

lol<br />
to many times

Best Answer