I went to a party last new years eve. I had to dress up for it, which included wearing hard soled dress shoes. I was walking home from the bar the next morning at around 7 when it happened. Due to a blizzard the prior week, the sidewalk in front of my house became a thick sheet of ice, which I didn't realize at the time. Just in front of my house, I slipped on the ice and fell awkwardly. I sprained my ankle so badly, I couldn't put weight on it for a couple of weeks. Thank God for alcohol masking some of the pain. I struggled to get back on my feet as the icy sidewalk under me was very slippery. I went inside and went to sleep. That's my story.
Kingcobra6 Kingcobra6 26-30 6 Answers Apr 15, 2012

i have fallen so many times. ice skates were often involved. or alcohol. generally, i was wearing winter boots with lots of traction, but sometimes not.<br />
the last time it happened, i was walking downhill in front of my building soon after a fresh snowfall, when i went *** over teakettle and landed on my butt. i must have hollered as i was going down, and some nice lady asked me if i was okay and offered to help me...that probably hurt my dignity more than the fall.

Best Answer

I was ice skating. I had ice skates on.

Best Answer

It isn't a winter here if I don't slip and fall on ice. Thankfully I've never seriously hurt myself aside from a bad sprain of my wrist a few times.

Best Answer

I did! In grade 7, my friend and I were walking down a hill outside at school, and I told her not to let go of my hand. Well, she let go, and I fell face down on my nose on the ice. I was in too much shock to cry. She helped me up and silently walked me to the nurse's office. The whole thing was in slow-mo.<br />
I had boots on I believe.

Best Answer

I slipped in a driveway that was on an incline, I went partially under the car. I don't remember what shoes

Best Answer