i have fallen so many times. ice skates were often involved. or alcohol. generally, i was wearing winter boots with lots of traction, but sometimes not.<br />
the last time it happened, i was walking downhill in front of my building soon after a fresh snowfall, when i went *** over teakettle and landed on my butt. i must have hollered as i was going down, and some nice lady asked me if i was okay and offered to help me...that probably hurt my dignity more than the fall.

Best Answer

I was ice skating. I had ice skates on.

Best Answer

It isn't a winter here if I don't slip and fall on ice. Thankfully I've never seriously hurt myself aside from a bad sprain of my wrist a few times.

Best Answer

I did! In grade 7, my friend and I were walking down a hill outside at school, and I told her not to let go of my hand. Well, she let go, and I fell face down on my nose on the ice. I was in too much shock to cry. She helped me up and silently walked me to the nurse's office. The whole thing was in slow-mo.<br />
I had boots on I believe.

Best Answer

I slipped in a driveway that was on an incline, I went partially under the car. I don't remember what shoes

Best Answer