Multiplex4862 Multiplex4862 26-30, M 11 Answers Aug 30, 2012 in Community

I've done it quite a few times. Personally, I find the look and the feeling to be rather erotic. I've worn all types of clothes, both men's and women's. From casual to formal. How the wet clothing feels depends a lot on the fabric. Many folks have provided accurate feedback. However, there is really only one way to know exactly. I recommend trying it yourself. If you don't have access to place to swim. Fill up the bathtub and hop in. You will get most of the effect. Enjoy!

Best Answer

Swam many times in jeans. Sometimes with shirts. I love the feeling of being wet in clothes while in the water and the clinging feeling when you get out. I have an athletic body any love the way I look wet as well

Best Answer

Yes, for lifesaving practice. I had to take them off in the water and inflate them for flotation.

Best Answer

tee shirt and shorts...ok while swimming ..but horrible when out of the water..cold and clingy.

Best Answer

In the water you hardly notice because they tend to float away from your body but once you get out they drag at you and feel clamy.

Best Answer

my regular clothes, and it was very difficult, was like trying to swim while tied up

Best Answer

Sometimes, I just jump into the water with my undergarments, t shirt, and shorts. It feels neat to feel my shirt floating around me, as if I'm in space. I feel heavy upon exiting the water.

Best Answer

heavy

Best Answer