NEW GROUP! EP Link SHARE your story!
Missalaineyeus Missalaineyeus 46-50, F 15 Answers Feb 27, 2012

Hell no. I am glad I am not with him. Otherwise I will not be what I am today. I only wish I can turn back the time and not meet the 2nd boyfriend.

Best Answer

HELL YEAH

Best Answer

Love that answer!! Hope you have the love in your life that you deserve hon!

Best Answer

In a heartbeat, since I haven't seen her since high school because I moved away and always regreted losing her

Best Answer

I am so sorry; unrequited love HURTS. It is never too late to STOP regretting. Hope you find peace with this...your heart may still be loving her.

Best Answer

Yes, it would have saved me years of trying to find love which I never have. I wish I wouldn't have listened to bad advice.

Best Answer

I hear sorrow and regret from having others play too large a role in your relationship with your First Love...it is NEVER too late to get some resolve and peace on the matter. I felt the SAME WAY. I married TWICE and knew I still loved him...he was "it"...still is!!! lol. Hope you aren't listening to bad advice any more; follow your heart...I voted this best answer...thanks for sharing!!!!

Best Answer

Yes I told myself that back in the day...would I now..No...she has an amazing life...and I am glad I didn't because I doubt she would have been as successfull if I was arouns

Best Answer

I thought about this around 12 years ago. I thought long and hard. Then I accidently came in contact with him. He's a sleezy ugly dickhead.

Best Answer

good for you! It helped you LET GO of him...I had WISHED that I could forget my first love but after years of feeling love and longing to be with him; I knew that he was NOT what you found.

Best Answer

Can you go back? I've changed. She wasn't Christian, I was - which was why we broke up. That's changed now, for me. But she would have changed too... some 33 years on.

Best Answer

I was still a christian when My Love and I reunited. I knew that he was "still not a christian" but loving him no longer required his "beliefs" to be the same as mine. I loved him, period. I went back. We were apart 25 years, 2 months and some odd days...I knew that I HAD TO KNOW whether we "had love" or if it was just a youthful romance...we were each others first love...and now, only and forever Loves...I say it is NEVER too late.

Best Answer

You give me a reason to smile. :)

Best Answer

I used to wish I'd run away with a boy I loved when we were 19. My mother split us up, took a restraining order out on him. I loved him for 22 years until I met my current husband who made me forget him. I am so thankful the longing is over. It was pure torment. I couldn't find him. Now I know where he is and he's still single but I found the man for me. I hope he finds happiness.

Best Answer

I am so glad to hear that you are happy; HUGS. I "thought" I was "over" my first love but my exh was abusive and all I could think about was how loving and passionate, sincere and honest and FUN my first love was...and how much I still loved him. The LONGING is the hardest thing to live with; so glad that you were able to resolve it and find peace and love!!!!

Best Answer

No because he came back 3 years after and I finally realized why it never worked in the first place.

Best Answer

if you're talking about real love rather than infatuation.... you don't generally have to run away to be with them as an adult.

Best Answer

Heck no. That's why I ran AWAY!

Best Answer

No. I'd be bored of him by now

Best Answer