I mean i love the early Westerns, Dirty Harry, The Orangutan movies but now he makes some really classy movies!
4thdimensiondream 4thdimensiondream 56-60, M 14 Answers Jan 6, 2013 in Movies & TV

I thought he was great in " Tarantula"

Best Answer

true, we used to look at him as a one-dimensional violent stereotype

Best Answer

Exactly!

Best Answer

i just watched Gran Torino, great flick. My favorite eastwood movie is In the Line of Fire. Best movie he is not in, Mystic River.

Best Answer

I liked him all the way back to his role in Rawhide as Rowdy Yates.

Best Answer

He has always been amazing i m o......

Best Answer

Yes. He's a genius of the understated and incredibly intelligent.

Best Answer

Yep, incredible talent as both an actor and a director. You can see how he's honed his skills over 50 years time. I really enjoy his work.

Best Answer

I liked him quite a bit back then.

Best Answer

God, no. And I don't think he's all that well respected as an actor even if some of his later films have gotten a huge amount of attention.

Best Answer

He has directed 2 Oscar winning films and a few other nominated ones. I think he's extremely well respected within the industry. He has acted in some of the largest grossing films of all time.

Best Answer

No, and I'm not so sure about 'respected' after his stunt at the RNC convention - made mittens look pretty silly.

Best Answer

That has nothing to do with his talent in movies. I mean he is like 82. I agree though not his finest moment!

Best Answer

Hey I'm a fan - of his sphaghetti westers and his 70s movies - still my absolute favorites are 'Unforgiven' and 'Million dollar baby'.

Best Answer

He is great now or then...

Best Answer

Is that so?

Best Answer