Bianca1982 Bianca1982 26-30, F 11 Answers Oct 19, 2012 in Parenting & Family

I did. It was the best thing I ever did. <br />
FB is too invasive and people live their entire lives on it. <br />
I lived without it the majority of my life ... no loss really.

Best Answer

I agree. Facebook collects your data and knows your real name...

Best Answer

I've been thinking about it only because I have no friends to talk to when I have problems. But I have an app through Facebook. It's a dating app and I've finally found a friend who actually cares about me and my problems. She's been very helpful and even gave me her phone number if I ever need to talk to someone. She has four kids. I trust her.

Best Answer

Yes, because I got sick of being contacted by people I haven't seen in years. Generally speaking if I didn't stay in touch there was a reason for that. Also I was getting a lot of hate mail and death threats which were clogging up my messages - which apparently happens when you actively participate in "everybody draw mohammad day". When you log on and find that you've got over 100 threats against your life its a real drag to have to try and slog through them. This was made worse by my practice of sending the people threatening me more pictures of mohammad having se.x with a goat.

Best Answer

I did delete it the reason is I like EP so much better.Do not have the time for both so one had to go.

Best Answer

Had to delete 2 years ago, had people from my family threatening me.

Best Answer

yes, i deleted coz, my gf forced me to.

Best Answer

Nope, if you delete, people will notice. Do you really want to stir up things? Just leave it as it is, unless there's some dirty stuff you don't want employers to see.

Best Answer

Also, if you ever get back, you have to ask everyone to be your friend again, and some of your prior contacts think that you deleted them on purpose then :-P

Best Answer

O the drama....

Best Answer