medicalenemaboy medicalenemaboy 61-65, M 29 Answers Apr 8, 2012

We were not nudists but there was always a planned or unplanned opportunity that our mom introduced to my sister and me. We bathed or showered together until I was about 11 and she was 9. We had late night skinny dipping in the pool even older and Saturday morning was laundry day so if we were watching cartoons, Mom would tell us she needed our PJ's for the wash and we would stay naked or get dressed. Most times we stayed naked even at 13 and 11.

Best Answer

Just excellent!!! What a wonderful childhood, and wonderful parents. Nudity is part of Family and Friendship Bonding! A lovely and loving story! Thank you for sharing it with us!!

Best Answer

Puberty sucks for opposite sex siblings, things are just getting to the interesting age when it all stops and has to become clandestine and underground.

Best Answer

Yes Family nudity should be open regardless of gender.

Best Answer

My parents were hippies and nudity was no big deal around our home. I was raised to beleive that the human body was not anything to be ashamed of. Now that I'm married and have a family of my own, we continue in that belief. At any given moment, one or all of us are likely to be naked around the house or backyard.

Best Answer

Great !! Good for you !!

Best Answer

Awesome that you are passing it down to your family that how u keep it going

Best Answer

my parents were both fine with nudity at home and taught us to not be ashamed of our bodies. i think thats reasonably sound.

Best Answer

Thanks we feel the same. My 3 brothers and I experienced much family nudity as we shared 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom. There was lots of sharing of space. We were lucky enough to have a small swimming pool and our friends would skinny dip with us -- it was very natural.

Best Answer

I didnt get much choice with my daughter lol. she didnt believe in closed doors and nearly kicked the bathroom and toilet door down till i gave up.

Best Answer

Natural and sensible I really do believe naturist/nudist (whatever you prefer to call it) children do grow up with a healthier and more balanced approach to the naked body

Best Answer

And I'm on your daughters side lol

Best Answer

It was very common in my childhood home. It really taught me how to be comfortable with my body.

Best Answer

You were lucky to have a family that was confident enough in themselves to be naked infront of other family memebers. It was nice that they took the same out of being nude!

Best Answer

Only I enjoyed/wanted to be nude. And I could only really do it with my brother and sister. Our parents would tell me off if I was naked in the house. My bro and sis didn't join in, but they didn't care either.

Best Answer

i was allowed to go clothes free from a very early age at home, i was the only one nude in the house and was bare when 16 and leaving school, friends and relatives all saw me like this and i was spanked bare bottom in front of others when growing up.

Best Answer

That sounds a lot like me at that age! Nudity just felt good and natural.

Best Answer

I was allowed to be nude in the house and in the back street and rear gardens from about 5 years old, it was my choice and my younger brother hated being nude so he was mainly in shorts during summer hols and my mother would go topless in the rear garden during the hols ,if she was sunbathing we both got told not to take any friends back or our bottoms would be tanned.

Best Answer

As a child, I grew up near Houston, Texas. There are many big and thick forests and woods there. My friends and I used to go into the woods and all of us would get completely naked except for our tennis shoes. Our favorite place was by a small running stream. We would play naughty little games together and did this from childhood up to our first year in high school.

Best Answer

No. My parents were very conservative and would never OK it. I always wanted to be nude but knew there was no use in even talking to them about it. I would have been severely punished.

Best Answer

Sadly, this is a very common story.

Best Answer

My family have always been ok with being naked with each other.

Best Answer

Great, mine too! Casual family nudity is so important in the bonding of family members.

Best Answer

That would have been cool!

Best Answer

It is cool, and it is so free and exciting to be around other nude family members.

Best Answer

I grew up in a home that nudity was frowned upon and we never saw each other naked and when I got married my wife had grown up in the same atmosphere. After our divorce I married a woman with 2 kids 11 and 12, she had grown up in a home where family nudity was pretty common and had raised her kids that way. It was hard for me at first to get used to her being nude in front of her kids and the kids being nude around her. For the first year of our marriage the nudity stopped at least while I was around but gradually I got used to it and for the second year things were getting closer to where they were before I came along and in the last 6 months there has been no closed doors. It was a little awkward at first but once I realized the kids could care less about the nudity and they did not seem to even notice it got easier. I still will not walk around the house nude but I do get dressed in front of them and take showers with them in the room.

Best Answer

This is a wonderful story - I think your household sounds great - a free and honest place to live and grow.

Best Answer

My family was fairly relaxed about nudity when I was growing up. As parents, my wife and I have made sure that our home is a place where ourselves and our three children feel comfortable being nude or clothed. At any given time you would probably find a mixture of folks in our family fully naked at home, partially clothed, or perhaps even fully clothed.

Best Answer

This is wonderful! Thanks!!

Best Answer

Yes most the most times. We were family so we had no problem being nude it was not pland or anything.

Best Answer

My parents weren't naturist's or anything close to it lol but they had no objections to me running around in the buff, this may have been partly due to the fact I hated clothes for any other reason than protection against the elements and would ***** off every chance I got, nursery school was a nightmare for them and the teachers but I had come to an uneasy truce with them by the time I reached primary school age, puberty was something else again as I was an early developer and generously built, trying to run upstairs while being tripped by an adult size member can be a little daunting but I got used to it, my older sister and younger brother weren't really into it but there were times when we had nude parties and naked days for no other reason than the freedom it gave us and there were the rare occasions where even mum and dad were convinced or rather conned into joining us lol

Best Answer

Add a response...

Best Answer

No

Best Answer

OK.

Best Answer