medicalenemaboy medicalenemaboy 61-65, M 26 Answers Apr 8, 2012

We were not nudists but there was always a planned or unplanned opportunity that our mom introduced to my sister and me. We bathed or showered together until I was about 11 and she was 9. We had late night skinny dipping in the pool even older and Saturday morning was laundry day so if we were watching cartoons, Mom would tell us she needed our PJ's for the wash and we would stay naked or get dressed. Most times we stayed naked even at 13 and 11.

Best Answer

Just excellent!!! What a wonderful childhood, and wonderful parents. Nudity is part of Family and Friendship Bonding! A lovely and loving story! Thank you for sharing it with us!!

Best Answer

my parents were both fine with nudity at home and taught us to not be ashamed of our bodies. i think thats reasonably sound.

Best Answer

Thanks we feel the same. My 3 brothers and I experienced much family nudity as we shared 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom. There was lots of sharing of space. We were lucky enough to have a small swimming pool and our friends would skinny dip with us -- it was very natural.

Best Answer

I didnt get much choice with my daughter lol. she didnt believe in closed doors and nearly kicked the bathroom and toilet door down till i gave up.

Best Answer

It was very common in my childhood home. It really taught me how to be comfortable with my body.

Best Answer

You were lucky to have a family that was confident enough in themselves to be naked infront of other family memebers. It was nice that they took the same out of being nude!

Best Answer

My parents were hippies and nudity was no big deal around our home. I was raised to beleive that the human body was not anything to be ashamed of. Now that I'm married and have a family of my own, we continue in that belief. At any given moment, one or all of us are likely to be naked around the house or backyard.

Best Answer

Great !! Good for you !!

Best Answer

Only I enjoyed/wanted to be nude. And I could only really do it with my brother and sister. Our parents would tell me off if I was naked in the house. My bro and sis didn't join in, but they didn't care either.

Best Answer

My family was fairly relaxed about nudity when I was growing up. As parents, my wife and I have made sure that our home is a place where ourselves and our three children feel comfortable being nude or clothed. At any given time you would probably find a mixture of folks in our family fully naked at home, partially clothed, or perhaps even fully clothed.

Best Answer

This is wonderful! Thanks!!

Best Answer

Yes most the most times. We were family so we had no problem being nude it was not pland or anything.

Best Answer

Although not condoned it was allowed to be nude.

Best Answer

mom worked as a dancer at a gentlemans club so walking around naked was no big issue for the 3 of us, my mom and me and my sister, my mom had me at 17 and my sister at 20, so she was young and sexy for many years, we showerd together up thru teen years at times, no big deal

Best Answer

No. My parents were very conservative and would never OK it. I always wanted to be nude but knew there was no use in even talking to them about it. I would have been severely punished.

Best Answer

Add a response...

Best Answer

My family have always been ok with being naked with each other.

Best Answer

No

Best Answer

That would have been cool!

Best Answer

I grew up in a home that nudity was frowned upon and we never saw each other naked and when I got married my wife had grown up in the same atmosphere. After our divorce I married a woman with 2 kids 11 and 12, she had grown up in a home where family nudity was pretty common and had raised her kids that way. It was hard for me at first to get used to her being nude in front of her kids and the kids being nude around her. For the first year of our marriage the nudity stopped at least while I was around but gradually I got used to it and for the second year things were getting closer to where they were before I came along and in the last 6 months there has been no closed doors. It was a little awkward at first but once I realized the kids could care less about the nudity and they did not seem to even notice it got easier. I still will not walk around the house nude but I do get dressed in front of them and take showers with them in the room.

Best Answer