the people who are popular are the ones who party the most,drink the most,spend the most.<br />
the introvert,less popular guys are the ones studying their ***** off..so naturally do better.

Best Answer

I don't know. I know a few who did all right. I didn't really follow any of their lives. I was mostly just glad to get them OUT of my life as of high school graduation!<br />
But most of the kids who were "popular" in my school were only popular within certain circles, and they were in those circles because their parents had money or also travelled in certain circles. It was a small town. I do think that many of them never left that small town. I am thinking that several became "successful", but by small town standards, if that makes sense. One, for example, is a bank manager, but it's for a small town bank.

Best Answer

A couple of them I knew ended up overdosing on heroin and dying and one ended in prision for smuggling drugs into the country. One whom I wouldn't say was "popular" inherited his father's business which is a extermination company here in Florida. I was in the same elementry classroom with the guy.

Best Answer

I found that the popular ones did fine. But the ones that surprised me by their extremely high level of success (financial as well as making an impact on the human condition) were some of the quiet, un-social folks. One girls I knew was a bookworm with braces and always kept to herself. She ended up getting her MBA by the time she was 22, retired at 40, and is now a pianist for the San Diego Symphony as well as a fund raiser for the Ronald McDonald house.

Best Answer

Yeah I think, exceptions are there for sure. But from my experience, I was very popular and am doing extremely miserable while others who had a rough time in school and doing great. :)

Best Answer

I think people are nosy and need to stop worrying what everyone else is doing and just pay attention to their own lives. People can be rich CEOs and be miserable. Some may work for MCDonalds and be happy as can be. You can't assume just because someone is successful that they are happy and if someone works for Walmart their miserable.

Best Answer

I can see what your saying, I'm not making any assumptions about happiness.

Best Answer

I try my best to forget my high school years, not a happy time. I know one kid from the "in" crowd who did very well he took over a small business from his parents and grew it into a thriving large business. I came across one of the girls from the popular group waiting tables in a restaurant a few years ago, she looked like 40 miles of bad road.

Best Answer

Actually, yes. I went to a private school in the UK and even though the education was apparently "better" which I disagree with, a lot of people in my year ended up with...how to say this, jobs that could be obtained by people who failed public school. <br />
Tried to make that sound as less-horrible as possible.

Best Answer

It sure does happen but there are always the exceptions that do great.

Best Answer