Does anyone ever do?
kimmy159 kimmy159 22-25, F 9 Answers Mar 20 in Dating & Relationships

People do find the love they wished for. Not yet for me though, it takes 2 ppl to make it work, and unfortunately for me the other half wasn't willing to put in the effort to make it the perfect relationship.

Best Answer

I think I'm currently experiencing the same problem. Although he's totally in denial that he's not returning the effort.

Best Answer

Well, what I can tell you is try to talk it out, and you - you give it your best shot, nothing less than that. Because you don't want to blame yourself in the future that *maybe* you could've done more. And if he is not responding in any positive way soon, just have a serious sit down and decide on the fate of the relationship. You really need 2 people to make it work, if you have 2, anything is possible.

Best Answer

Thanks =) Although I've tried every of those before but after a while, things just seem back to the original state =/

Best Answer

Yes, I did. :)

Best Answer

No...

Best Answer

Yes, I did. Most of the time we have an impossible image in our minds of a mate that is perfect in every way. The problem is no one is perfect.

Best Answer

I do realize that no one is perfect. I'm not really looking for perfection either. I guess I was just hoping for something that would actually just... work you know?

Best Answer

not yet

Best Answer

No I didn't..

Best Answer

No...

Best Answer