mikanippon mikanippon 22-25, F 99 Answers Apr 17, 2011

I found my soul mate on a blind date more than 26 years ago. He is sitting next to me right now watching TV. I love him dearly. Ever more every day.

Best Answer

thats so awesome :)

Best Answer

Strangely, since I've been on EP, I met more than one, actually...

Best Answer

He found me. I believe that's how it works

Best Answer

yes...that's how it should be. :)

Best Answer

I am still trying to find mine. I date a lot and even have a bf but I know he isn't my soul mate.

Best Answer

good luck! :)

Best Answer

somewhere between still looking and giving up.....

Best Answer

I gave up looking and carried on my career, then on leave in Liverpool we found each other, Neither of us are English, we just happened to be in the same place at the same time

Best Answer

found him, lost him, found him, lost him, found him, lost him, found him and lost him again..... gave up. yes, it was all the same guy........

*shaka*

Best Answer

too exhausted for another round ;-)

Best Answer

Found but somebody got there 30 years earlier! God damn it!

Best Answer

still looking but im young

Best Answer

Found her!

Best Answer

Got mine 30 yrs ago with a beautiful soul in her.

Best Answer

I found my soulmate but didn't know it until I lost her. I still think of her after 25 years. I've given up looking.

Best Answer

I found my soulmate 14 years ago when we were both 11. We had a relationship, and broke up but we just can't stay away from each other. We've never had a romantic relationship after the first one, but I think what we have is better than romance. It is less complicated. I just saw him last night and it still feels the same as it did on day 1. He is definitely the love of my life!

Best Answer

Found him eventually, after many years of searching. I knew straight away that he was THE ONE. We moved in together after only 3 weeks, lived almost happily ever after now for 20 years.

Best Answer

found my soulmate...

Best Answer

i found him and then iam lost him. i dont believe i will find a second one i would just rather not fall in love again either. the pain is really quite undescribeable when its felt not just in the heart but in the soul.

Best Answer

Yes, I asked my love 27 years ago if she wanted to go out.

Years after we first held hands, she started asking me. When are we gonna get married? After many times of her asking, I thought I'd be sarcastic and replied, "if you go skydiving with me, I'll marry you". I didn't even get to blink, and she was on the plane. What's worse? She made the best landing of all of us. Years later we look at one another and say, "you're my soulmate".

Best Answer

Found my soulmate but had to let go because of family pressure.

Best Answer

I'm Still waiting to be claimed from the Lost & Found department! ;)

Best Answer