I didn't, I don't really trust them.
nerdbabe102 nerdbabe102 18-21, F 26 Answers Jan 15, 2013 in Health

I do not believe in vaccines.

Best Answer

I used to feel like that, but they don't give me problems - they don't stop colds though!

Best Answer

I didnt either......I dont want the Flu.........

Best Answer

I've never gotten a flu shot. It's all a big marketing scheme for the industry to make money.

Best Answer

furthermore I've only had the flu once in my life and it was when I was in my teens

Best Answer

I've never gotten the shot and never had the flu.

Best Answer

Same here

Best Answer

no, i avoid as many shots as posible!

Best Answer

No....makes me sick!

Best Answer

I'm getting mine on Thursday. I wish they had a shot for bronchitis instead. I am more worried about getting that, than the flu.

Best Answer

no, never had one, don't want one either.

Best Answer

Nope, I'm 30 years old and I only had 2 flu shots my whole life. I never had the flu.

Best Answer

Nope. I'm healthy and have a strong immune system, so I skip it every year. The flu shot doesn't prevent you from getting the flu, it only helps minimize the symptoms.

Best Answer

no

Best Answer

never had one

Best Answer

no

Best Answer

Well your precious Government wants to make it a law that everyone im America must get one every year. Plus they wanna charge ¢75 per shot. 360 million X ¢75. Sounds like another revenue making tax scheme. Thank you Liberals.

Best Answer

I haven't heard anything like that.

Best Answer

You aren't gonna hear about that from the Liberal Media. This is what you call transparency?

Best Answer

I don't listen to any mainstream news no matter what way they lean. I can't find any reliable sources on the internet supporting this.

Best Answer

Just where are you looking? When I get to a computer we will see.

Best Answer

I googled it and nothing came up. So I googled it along with obamacare and all I found was a couple people talking about it.

Best Answer

Ahh makes sense. Google isnt biased at all.

Best Answer

I don't think a search engine can be biased. I can't find anything supporting or refuting it thank you.

Best Answer

LOL

Best Answer

Wow that was a good laugh. Let me ask you something. How does google make money?

Best Answer

I don't really care. How about as long as I'm not talking about politics you don't attack me about politics?

Best Answer

Loololololol Lie Lie Deny Deny. How is anyone supposed to take someone as uninformed as you seriously?

Best Answer

Uninformed? All I said was I have never heard this and can not find it anywhere. You seem to be filled with a lot of unprovoked hate, so I won't take this personally.

Best Answer

Nah not really. I think its funny when someone says their source for factual information is an internet browser that is politically moditvated and has a corporate interest to profit. When I challenged you assertion you back pedaled. Just like most liberals do when faced with the truth.

Best Answer

LWhatever you say, I googled it because I have no other option at the moment. You haven't provided links or facts, typical conservative. Since you do not trust news, internet, and I'm guessing books I wonder where you get your 100% unbiased news.

Best Answer

I usually use your own biased news against you because my Ideology is based on logic, reason, and constitutionality. I don't have talking heads tell me what to think. I searched and found more material then you did. But you will hear about it when Google picks up on it I guess. LOL.

Best Answer

Like I said I do not follow mainstream. I have my beliefs, I think both parties are crooked

Best Answer

Im an Independent

Best Answer

You have yourself listed as a conservative

Best Answer

Yea Im an Independent Conservative. Or are you one of those that think all Conservatives are Republican?

Best Answer

I was just pointing out. Why must you be so rude?

Best Answer

Im not rude but blunt :)

Best Answer

Nope. I don't trust that ****.

Best Answer

Me neither

Best Answer

:) we are awesome.

Best Answer

We are :)

Best Answer

No effin' way!

Best Answer

Yes, rather have the shot then the flu but mandatory at work anyway.

Best Answer

I NEVER get flu shots... They make me sick!

Best Answer