Cryssy1980 Cryssy1980 31-35, F 6 Answers Oct 23, 2012 in EP

Yes, but there's always more

Best Answer

Do what you can today if you have time...finish the rest tomorrow!

Best Answer

By the time tomorrow comes, it's today.

Best Answer

Well, no. I am a procrastinator. Sorry Cryssy, but I hate housework. I did go out and water my plants. That's a must!!!

Best Answer

You're not the only procrastinator, I am too! However, if you needed help with housework, I'd help you out....just because you're a great friend! :)

Best Answer

Yes I did infact .. Remember my medicine this morning, School, Workout during lunch, school again and then yoga... okay I guess I could have done some school work instead of watching a movie but it can't be helped.

Best Answer

I was just about to give you a gold star until you confessed about the movie...tsk, tsk, tsk! :)

Best Answer

*giggles* yeah I don't deserve one.. sure the schoolwork aren't supposed to be done until after the autumnbreak (starts on friday and is a week long) but still

Best Answer

Even though the works doesn't have to be done at this point; it's best to get it out of the way so that you have more time to have fun and relax......now, GET IT DONE! Lol!
Enjoy your evening! :-)

Best Answer

Only what was absolutely necessary. I don't feel well and had to push myself for that.

Best Answer

Ahh..I'm sorry you're not feeling well! I'll make you some virtual soup...let me know when you get it! Just rest up and don't worry about taking care of this and that, your health is top priority!!! :)

Best Answer