One morning, instead of going to school, I left the province and never went back.

Best Answer

why did u leave?

Best Answer

Thats not bad thats awsome but why?

Best Answer

Life at home kind of sucked, and I wanted to have an adventure.

Best Answer

so how was life after u left?

Best Answer

It still sucked. Lol. Except it sucked because I was too young and crazy to be on my own. At times it was amazing, but mostly it was bad. But then I got older and wiser and mellowed out and now life is great.

Best Answer

daaamn! and u never saw ur parents again? how did u get money to survive? whered u live?

Best Answer

nope I was truly a good girl.

Best Answer

I got into lots of trouble when i was younger but one of the worst has to be when my parents went out for the night i had a party at there house i invited alot of crazy people but i didnt think theyd all turn up there was over 300 the house got absolutley trashed with glue all over the carpets leather jacket marks all up the walls they nicked all the christmas pressies from under the tree all the beds had been used all the food in the kitchen had been thrown alover and the cat went missing for a week when my parents got home i ran away so when they eventually found me they werent to bad

Best Answer

O.O i wish i went to that party!!!

Best Answer

well it was back in the punk era anarchy n all that

Best Answer

I burn a apartment building down.

Best Answer

when i was young? not so much. but when i got older and supposedly wiser.... lol and i'll never tell what it was.

Best Answer

your mom

Best Answer

Got cought smoking weed at school (yeah i know i was stupid back then lol) and I got kicked out of my high school with my best friend. We're still best friends even though we were forced to go to different schools for the rest of our high school years XD I was only grounded till the end of the day. I even got to go out the next day haha My mom was kind of a push-over..

Best Answer

I was suspended twice in high school but nothing major

Best Answer