jlitzenb jlitzenb 51-55, M 6 Answers Nov 24, 2011

I was born Catholic and left the church when my husband of 15 years divorced me and my priest advised me that even though I had taught CCD for 12 years, sang in the church choir, was a Eucharistic Minister and had completed most of my education in catholic schools (even attending a Catholic college) that I was no longer a proper example and that the only thing I was welcome to participate in was sitting in mass and not receiving communion. My therapist has helped me to understand that I am more then a Catholic I am a believer and that nothing a priest can say or a church can determine can stop me from being spiritual and being a GREAT example of a person who has faith in God.

Best Answer

How Christian of him!!!!!

Best Answer

Yes and yes. There is a relevant and significant correlation, not entirely the causation but indeed part of it.

Best Answer

Yes and yes

Best Answer

Yes, but correlation does not imply causation.

Best Answer

I heard many stories from family that went to Catholic schools and none were any good...

Best Answer