No and I'm avoiding the reunion.

Best Answer

I drummed for a friends grad song when I was in grade 11 and than attended after grade 12

Best Answer

Yes...I went to my junior prom. A friend of the family who was in college out of state, took me. I asked him way in advance because at the time I had no boyfriend, and was feeling like I might not get to go. Then about two months before the event a guy I liked asked me, but the family friend had already bought airline tickets to come so he could take me. We had a pretty nice time, though.

Best Answer

yes!!!! magical at the time :)

Best Answer

NOPE!

Best Answer

At my school (in the UK) we didn't have a prom as such, just a final party and a dance. Some people went as couples but most didn't, so thankfully there was no pressure to get a date.<br />
And yes, I went. For a few minutes in the middle there, I even acquired a temporary harem and felt like a king. :)

Best Answer

No. I could never convince myself that I would actually have fun with a massive group of people I didn't like. I also couldn't convince myself to pay the same amount of money I could spend on a round trip ticket to Florida for all of the expenses. I have no regrets.

Best Answer

Both, one when I finished year 11 and the other when I finished 6th form :-)

Best Answer

yes....waste of time...

Best Answer