Seriously101 Seriously101 41-45, F 20 Answers Nov 13, 2012 in Community

Catholic school first thru third grade and I have the wooden ruler marks on my hands to prove it. Then "freedom, thank God, freedom at last, Hallelujah!" In the fourth grade I transferred (some rumors had it that I was thrown out) to public school. My younger brother went to Catholic School from first through HS graduation and loved it.

Best Answer

I went to Catholic School also..High School was an all girl school.

Best Answer

different school at least once a year till 9th... dropped out and went to college desegregation of schools longest case in the country screwed up the system

Best Answer

public but it was blue ribbon

Best Answer

Private

Best Answer

Public - and proud of it!

Best Answer

Grades 1-3 I was in catholic school. after that it was public school, many different ones

Best Answer

Public, and had very high scores on my armed forces entry tests. My high school graduating class was about sixty people. The principal had a 3"X36" board of education; he wasn't shy about using it.

Best Answer

Inner city public school. It was filthy, the teachers were dull and uninspiring (except for one!) and violence and drugs were everywhere. I quit in 10th grade and got my GED just to get away from that school.

Best Answer

state school

Best Answer

Public for k-7, then private boarding school.

Best Answer

Private Christian

Best Answer

I was a Private Major on double secret probation ...

Best Answer

public...

Best Answer

Private catholic for 1st six years and then public.

Best Answer

Both, but got my degree in prison...lol....just kidding...

Best Answer

State school

Best Answer

public

Best Answer