Babydoll42 Babydoll42 41-45, F 12 Answers Mar 18, 2012

My Mum was a Religious nut and my Dad was a Drunk. But both people I idolised.<br />
And I was raised in the school of hard knocks for which I am eternally greatly for it so embodies Life

Best Answer

I had a nice memorable childhood, my mum would always look out for all her children, buy us small items from the money she earned by stitching clothes (not much). My father was always there for us as well, more of a guiding force and companion.

Best Answer

No I didn't, God Bless you that you did. My mother was "Mommie Dearest from the movie with Joan Crawford. If U haven't seen it, DON'T! You'll only get depressed. But I find friends on here that help. : )

Best Answer

i'm sorry....take help wherever you can, right?

Best Answer

Oh I have, Mommie dearest is now in a "old folks home" down in N.C., it was like a ton of bricks off my back! God does help us when he knows our prayers are true!

Best Answer

My mom was awesome mt step dad sucked real bad.

Best Answer

oh i'm sorry...but you can't beat an awesome mom....

Best Answer

So true!

Best Answer

My biological dad was an abusive drunk and my mother did the best she could. I understand more everyday how hard it was for her as i raise my own kids. my step father did his best to love me, he just didn't know how to handle someone who had already been thru what I had and he was always trying to keep me from making the same mistakes his daughters made.

Best Answer

Mine rocked :)

Best Answer