BrokenDesires BrokenDesires 13-15, F 6 Answers Nov 23, 2012 in Parenting & Family

I went to my sister's house for Thanksgiving. She let her boyfriend be in charge of planning the dinner this year. In short, he procrastinated, dumped some preparations back on her at last minute, and the food turned out dry and bland. She cried so hard, saying he ruined Thanksgiving, and she ran into the computer room where I was checking out her computer to try to speed it up... and watching youtube videos.<br />
I'm not good at consoling, but I got her to watch youtube videos with me. So, we watched youtube videos and ate dry, bland food together while her boyfriend and his parents ate dry, bland food in the dining room.

Best Answer

I didn't celebrate, but was diving instead.<br />
But you are so cheerful that you have got a lot of happy, happy, joy joy. Hope your Thanksgiving was great! :-)

Best Answer

Oh yes I did oh yes I did

Best Answer