determined1118 determined1118 22-25, F 15 Answers Dec 13, 2012 in Parenting & Family

monkey

Best Answer

Ugh, yes.. Auggie... oh gosh that is horrible. My younger cousin couldn't say my full name which is Augusta.. and well she just kept calling me Auggie and it just stuck.. And I hate it, I really do.

Best Answer

people sometimes call me shortie cause im short

Best Answer

No, I always wanted to have one, but no one gave me ...lol

Best Answer

Dizz-E. I had a lot of dizzy spells when I was younger.

Best Answer

"Little dragon" given to me by my mentor.He gave it to me mainly because my demeanour and love for martial arts reminded him of the late,great Bruce Lee.

Best Answer

"Ninja Flower" (because colleagues thought I was deadly but nice), "Tweety Bird" (because of my ringtone, lol), "Koochie Koo" (not tellin'), "Diva" (because it rhymes with my name and my friend likes my music). All depends on who's doing the calling... my favorite is "Mama".

Best Answer

My mom and dad call me Karebear because my name is Karen and I really loved the care bears, and when I was little they would call me pooh bear because I loved that show and now that i think of it i was kind of obsessed with bears lol ... oh well :)

Best Answer

I have a few. Raven, Jessacookie, Doll Face, Spanky, J.J, Jess Ruthless and Gimpy Longstalkings.

Best Answer

Big al..... I'm not big but my math teacher in the 80's caught me fighting with a dude and yelled out "HEY! Big Al, you and him, come here" the rest is history...

Best Answer

They used to call me Phantom because no one ever seemed to notice me enter or exit a room...I'd just be there, and then I'd be gone.

Best Answer

yes I have a nickname is called the plushy back rider and yes I still get called it today hence the name I have on EP and of course that's what I'm doing right now sitting in my comfortable chair on my plushy front of the computer talking to friends LOL

Best Answer