Amberch Amberch 16-17, F 8 Answers Dec 7, 2011

@ work its mr.slave. cause my workmate looks like mr. garrison.. outside of work its 'pops' cause i don't go out much

Best Answer

My nickname was "diaperboy" because my parents punished me for wetting my bed by putting me in diapers & plastic pants and locking me outside.

Best Answer

My nickname use to be Winona cause the first time I got drunk I was wearing my "free winona" shirt and my name is Norma so it just kind of happened lol No one has called me that in a while though XD it finally wore off haha People called me that for months XD

Best Answer

My real first name shorten and I HATE it I tell you.

Best Answer

E-G. E is the first letter of my name, which is too long for some people, and G (ironically), because I mock rap-battles with my colleagues and I'm the least hip-hop person on the planet.

Best Answer

I have been called all sorts of things. A couple are tree, my name is willow, and millom, because I used to write my name that way, though not intentionally.

Best Answer