No. Some were better than others, but I didn't ever have any who were unethical or even who I'd have described as abhorrent. But we're talking about a different age here - one where teachers were dedicated, conscientious and respected, both by pupils and parents alike. The school I went to is no longer in existence, and I don't have a son, but if it were and I did, I'd have been very happy to send him there.

Best Answer

no, honestly, no unethical teachers

Best Answer

I have certainly considered home-schooling my children. In school, I had more than a few teachers who were flat-out unethical or abusive toward the students, and most of them were burned-out and no longer had a passion for teaching, so I felt that the kids were getting gypped as far as an education goes.

Best Answer

tbh i was horribly bulied and sick w lupus, id go to school and theyd say youre not dead yet? i was bald all my hair fell out, they would take my wig but my girl carlita stood by me. i miss having friends. but forida is so fake and im not as fake as you think. thats why this matters so much.

Best Answer

yes because where I lived and went to school certain teachers groped my breasts on a daily basis, so I was very nervouse about sending my children to that particular school

Best Answer