Not a tree house but a really amazing playhouse. My dad built it for ua and it matched the house we lived in. It had opening windows and a stained glass window in the "front" door. There was a treasure chest inside filled with movie posters, so all our friends would come over and look thru those posters and take some home. We also used it as a haunted house at halloween and as the ticket booth when we had carnivals. My sister was really creative so she would organize these things.

Best Answer

Aww! You're a good writer! I felt like I was there for a sec!

Best Answer

So did I. Awee..memories, bittersweet. :)

Best Answer

i really wanted one :( but i made forts out of blankets and sheets in my livingroom all the time. im definitely going to make one for my daughter, and im gonna go in it sometimes lol

Best Answer

YES! Do it! I remember wishing my folks would come up and check out our tree house.Every kid needs that :)

Best Answer

well my daughter is only 5 months old so hopefully i will have a house by the time shes around 5 or 6 or ill just have to make it at my parents house.

Best Answer

i dont think my apartment complex would let me build one right now lol. but im not planning on living here that long anyways.

Best Answer

I grew up in the city- we had a club house like the Little Rascal's

Best Answer

Oh man,that's awesome!

Best Answer

It was behind our detached garage made of scrap from construction sites we dragged home in red wagons- 2 stories and we slept in in it

Best Answer

No but I had a Den at the bottom of the garden with a bendy branch as the door. It was ace.

Best Answer

That is ace :)

Best Answer

Wow. Thanks for the question. Took me back. Oh yes we had many actually and they were fantastic!

Best Answer

No trees were able to have one around me but I did have a fort haha I should build another one!

Best Answer