Questionator Questionator 26-30 113 Answers Apr 4, 2011

Question of the Day

I had a whole army of them. I even needed to expand my imagination to accommodate them all...

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

No!!! Mr winky was REAL REAL REAL!!!!<br />
WHY DO YOU PEOPLE KEEP SAYING HE WASN'T!!!!!<br />
;)

Best Answer

I used to imagine that I was talking to K.I.T.T. from the TV show Knight Rider.

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

yes, his name was Jesus

Best Answer

I've been told that I did, but alas I do not recall him or her.

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

Yes I did. A clown. He wore beige pants, with those "buck" shoes (can't think of a better way to describe em) with a darker brown tshirt and suspenders. He had a top hat with white circles painted around his eyes and mouth. He taught me how to use the bathroom. I swore he was real when I was five. I remember seeing him, not imagining him. A little weird if you ask me. You know, I forgot all about this till I noticed this question...

Best Answer

lol-no my imaginary friend was visible!........:)

Best Answer

Yeah...his name was jared. Which is weird...I can't imagine myself choosing that name so maybe I was talking to a ghosty at a young age.

Best Answer

I had a whole family of them, "the inkys". I would write letters to them and "they" (I) would write back to me and send me pictures of their family. (I drew them) Mommy inky, daddy inky, baby inky... so on and so forth.

Best Answer

yes...HIS name was Alvin and he was a CRICKET...Like the one in Pinocchio...(no,my nose doesn't grow...)

Best Answer

Absolutely. Funny thing is when I got older the name of my imaginary friend as a child turned out to be the name of my best friend growing up.

Best Answer

I did. He was so good. He never spilled anything, or broke anything or got me in trouble.

Best Answer

Yes, though I think the majority of people do, but don´t like to admit it, I certainly wouldn´t.

Best Answer

Yup, his name was Tom. This was after my dad read me the story of Thomas the Rhymer, and I imagined that he was True Tom, and could never tell a lie.

Best Answer

Sure i had plenty of them..... Many were fairy's!

Best Answer

yes. he was named little boy and was a cobweb that was in the corner of my playroom

Best Answer

What do ya mean by "growing up"? <br />
are you implying you don't have invisible friends like I do? <br />
do ya wanna know what we do together every nite? <br />
Try to take over the world....

Best Answer

Yes, I had several imaginary friends. I don't recall their names, but I was constantly talking to them. It drove my parents bonkers. I think I was around the age of four or five when this stage started. It got so out of hand that my mother decided to take me to go see a doctor.....lol. The doc put me in a room that she could see me in and I just played wit toys. They didn't see anything abnormal about my behavior. I remeber my brother tellin me this story , because I creeped everyone out in the family because I was so convinced that I was talking to these imginary people. The imaginary people became. Mean to me and I would be yelling out loud "leave me alone" ...when no one was doin anything to me. Lol

Best Answer

curler bag and laney

Best Answer

Berri told me not to tell you

Best Answer