I have imaginary girl friends now

Best Answer

The plastic one broke then, shame :(

Best Answer

yes darn, they just dont make them like they use too

Best Answer

You need help..lol

Best Answer

I did.. Frick and Frack

Best Answer

Nope, never did, but my sister had a whole lot and would pretend to teach classes of stuffed animals:D She was a funny little kid, still is funny but in a different wayyy:) So she made up for all the imaginary friends I didn't have haha:P

Best Answer

No, just had loads of cousins and all the kids on the street were friends as well.

Best Answer

I had a teddy bear that I gave an incredible amount of credence to

Best Answer

Yes, growing up we moved into a new subdivision next door to an open grassland. There was one large old tree growing there and I became good friends with the woman buried under that tree. Not long thereafter, yet another subdivision was being built on that beautiful land and the tree was being bulldozed. I asked my friend to stay with me as her home was destroyed by 'the march of progress'. She stayed with me well into my 30s and finally departed when she could, thanking me for all I had done by befriending her.

Best Answer