Questionator Questionator 26-30 68 Answers Dec 19, 2011

Question of the Day

I do not see the point in making a resolution just because it is new years. IF you want to do something. then do it, if you don't then don't. I don't see the need to self impose your own guilt trip when there are plenty people in the world who try for anyone to do it to themselves..

Best Answer

I don't make promises that I can't keep.

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

I really wanted to keep it but I think trying to eat scrambled eggs that only were stirred counter clockwise was a stupid one.

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

At first, it was a New Year's resolution. Then it become a Half New Year's resolution. Then a New Month's resolution. Then a New Week's, New Day's... and so on, and so on...

Best Answer

Yep I did. Quit smoking for 5 whole days - fail. BUT - I did resolve to be less selfish, and I think that I have. And to go to mass more, which I have. So 2 out of 3 isn't too bad. Going to try on the smoking again this year too :)

Best Answer

Yes ! Eat more cheese, drink more beer. My New Years Resolutions are so easy to keep. This year I shall vow to watch more TV and do less work :o)

Best Answer

Yes, I remained sober 2 years running hopefully 3rd will be a charm!

Best Answer

Good luck to you :)

Best Answer

thank you

Best Answer

I DID!!!! I tried to limit my coffee's to 1-2 a day instead of four...lol

Best Answer

I second that

Best Answer

Yes, not to make New Years resolutions...

Best Answer

Yes I did :) I made a resolution to come out and tell my family that Im gay and so far I've told nearly everyone! I also made a resolution to make this year better than the last, and honestly ... things have never been better. This has probably been one of the best years of my life and im so thankful for every that I have been blessed with this year! I have the most amazing girlfriend who I love more and more each day, a wonderful job, my own place, and I can now finally be myself around people :) Here's to another great year! Cheers :)

Best Answer

Ok - this takes a lot of thought - NO I DID Not ! ! !

Best Answer

Yes, I have definitely drank more water and exercised more this year!

Best Answer

Every year I have a tradition of buying firecracker rockets from a fireworks stand. Each rocket I inscribe one new years resolution. At the stroke of midnight I launch the rockets and explode them into the air. Most of my resolutions are followed and beleive it or not it actually works, whether the figment of my imagination our pure coincidence I keep this tradtion going, however, for the past two new years fireworks was banned due to drought conditions and resolutions were not kept. This year they will be selling fireworks, so maybe my resolutions will be kept.

Best Answer

cant remember it, but Im pretty sure itwas fully accompliched or absolutely lost within a week

Best Answer

Yes.....I got a better job and moved from Jacksonville,Fla to Albuquerque,NM

Best Answer

I don't think i had any last year, just cuz i never really stick with them. lol Maybe i should try it this year.

Best Answer

I didnt bother because I knew I'd never keep it. Maybe I'll make one this year. Maybe. Perhaps.

Best Answer

I wish!!!!! its always 2 loose weight and I can't keep that one.

Best Answer

I really tired really hard but I think that the cards were stacked against me ... it was to find my soulmate...... turns out you can't set a deadline to find the one......

here's to next year!

Best Answer

i set myself a resolution every week and its always the same. I keep those. not so well with the new years ones. i wonder why

Best Answer