My microwave requires a 9 3/4" turntable plate. I ordered one but they sent me a 9 5/8" one instead, and it wouldn't even fit the turntable in my microwave.
12ssb 12ssb 22-25, M 3 Answers Aug 22, 2014 in Health

Is it the groove in the bottom of it causing the problem. The thing that rotates and the turntable sits on?

Best Answer

Yep.

Best Answer

I bet they changed vendors for that or that rotating assembly had changed. Microwaves cause nightmares for me. When our microwave/range hood thing went it about four years ago, we ended up with an whole new kitchen and out about $26K. I tell people all the time - when you buy a built-in microwave, buy three extras and hide them. When one goes out, sneak in the middle of the night and change it out with one of the spare units. They will be money ahead.

Best Answer

Turns out they just grabbed a plate off the wrong pile and sent it. They sent me the right one after I complained.

Best Answer

Way to stay after them!

Best Answer