Just what exactly IS your problem? The happy-go-lucky Aussie poser thingy no longer flies. So Americans don't "think about" Austrailia when considering every single thing.....get over it! Why are you so consumed with America? I'm certain that your tirades have convinced a lot of us of your superiority and "easy going" light-heartedness.

Best Answer

this is exactly why people take the pis$ out of America, MOST Americans cant find Australia on a world map

Best Answer

I know where you are, and have considered you as a desired destination spot, but don't think of you on a day to day basis. Why do you obsess of us in this negative way? Help me understand how "people take the sps$ out of America".

Best Answer

read "pis$"...sorry.

Best Answer

If you have to ask then you will never be able to understand

Best Answer

Well, that certainly takes care of that. How could an American possibly understand such a complicated and evolved culture as yours? Moving on.

Best Answer

:o) You are so bad.

Best Answer

* ready to unleash a pack of killer puppies on Ned*

Best Answer

Naughty Ned :o) p.s. go the Mariners

Best Answer