The term is mysophilia. Finally. Now I can link it to a single word, and a single group, without listing a bunch of weird and random things separately.
Rennn Rennn 18-21, M 2 Answers Feb 4, 2013 in Health

You have a pathological interest in dirt and filth, sometimes with sexual manifestations?

Best Answer

I don't consider it a disease, but that's the gist of it.

Best Answer

"Pathological"... I hate it when people add that. You know that a love for breasts, penisses, butts and eyes have words that end with -phillia too, right? It just means sexual attraction, when we consider it pathological is a matter of ethics, not of terminology. I don't think mysophillia is unethical, it's a bit different and quite kinky, but really, there's nothing wrong with it. I wouldn't say I'm a mysophile myself, but I do get the appeal, in the right setting.

Best Answer

Whoo hoo!

Best Answer

They key operative series of words is, "I hate it", "I don't believe", "I wouldn't say." So, congratulations on having a different opinion.

Best Answer

Now you're just arguing for its own sake. I don't care whether you think it's pathological or not, which is why I didn't address it to begin with. Let's just agree to disagree. I don't often agree with you Silence, but you're usually (imo) intelligent. I'm not interested in debating you over the definition of a random fetish.

Best Answer

I wasn't debating you, just the other person that replied. I don't like when people assert their own opinion as if it is undeniable fact.

Best Answer

...thanks for sharing :p

Best Answer